Chapter 26: Song knows that there are bad people, but he is afraid

Back at home, Lin Ran quickly ran back to the room to find his brother's business card in his bag, and brought it to Song Zhixu in front of him to teach him to press it.

Not long after, Lin Mu's voice came out of the mobile phone, and Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu and smiled at him and trotted upstairs.

Song Zhixu's face showed a little helplessness, and the little fool was even afraid of hearing it when he called, and he didn't know what to say to Lin Mu.

However, Song Zhixu was not interested in listening to Lin Ran's call, so he stayed downstairs for a while, cleaned up the hall and went upstairs.

Although the nanny has not come for a while, Lin Ran will clean up, plus Lin Ran will never mess things up, in fact, there is nothing to clean up, that is, put the pillow back on the sofa, and Lin Ran just hurriedly stepped on the ground out of a few footprints.

Song Zhixu returned to the study, he did not have to work on weekends, but he still had time to look at the company's report, not to mention that a big project that had just been discussed before had to be stared at.

He had originally packed up his things this week to prepare for a business trip, but because Lin Ran was still at home, he directly let the company's vice president go.

So now he's alone on the company's side.

Song Zhixu stayed in the study for a long time, seeing that Lin Ran had not moved, he looked at the time that it was almost time to eat lunch, before turning off the computer and standing up, walking out of the study, and then to the door of Lin Ran's room.

Probably when Lin Ran entered the door, he was in a hurry, so he did not close the door strictly, and Song Zhixu had just walked to the door when he heard a low voice coming from inside. <

He frowned slightly, subconsciously glanced at his watch, it had been almost two hours since Lin Ran entered the room, was it still on the phone?

Song Zhixu pushed it gently, and the door was pushed open by him from the outside, and Lin Ran sat on the bed in the room, holding a picture frame in both hands and continuing to talk to the picture frame.

As if speaking of interesting, Lin Ran also giggled a few times, he put the picture frame on the cabinet at the head of the bed, and he leaned down on the bed and hugged the quilt tightly, as if there was really someone inside.

Song Zhixu frowned and knocked lightly on the door to draw Lin Ran's attention to him.

"Of course, hungry?" Song Zhixu asked as if he hadn't seen what had just happened.

Lin Ran lowered his head and touched his stomach, and after a while he nodded slightly.

"A little bit." After answering, his eyes turned to the picture frame again, and after a while he arrived, "Daddy, Mommy, brother This is Song Zhixu, the last time you saw him."

Lin Ran turned the frame around and headed toward Song Zhixu, who saw the three people in the photo and didn't know what to say for a moment.

After a while, he said to Lin Ran again.

"Well, let's go down and see what we eat."

"Okay." Agreeing, he said to the picture frame, "Daddy, Mommy, brother went to dinner and came to see you later." <

He carefully wiped the picture frame again, carefully put it back on his backpack, placed the bag next to the pillow, stood up, and walked towards Song Zhixu.

The two of them went downstairs into the kitchen together, and when they were eating, Song Zhixu seemed to inadvertently look up and ask Lin Ran on the other side.

"Of course, do you talk to the frame every day?" How long has it been? "It's been a long time, but there are no friends, no one to talk to, only Dad, Mom, and Brother can accompany Ranran."

Lin Ran said and lowered his head, it seemed that he was a little reluctant to think back to the past days, Song Zhixu was not good at comforting people, so he didn't know how to open his mouth at this time.

The two people were silent for a while, and Lin Ran suddenly whispered again.

"After Having Song Zhixu, he was not a person." Lin Ran's cheeks were a little flushed.

When Song Zhixu was not around, he stayed in the big lonely house every day, and he was a little afraid, so he often went back to his room.

But when Song Zhixu was there, he would always forget.

Dad, Mom and Brother are probably going to be angry.

Song Zhixu nodded and didn't say anything.

He felt that there was something wrong with this matter, but Lin Ran was indeed too lonely, and he was not easy to say anything. <

Song Zhixu would try to go home every day, except that he could not come back at noon, and the remaining two meals were personally cooked for Lin Ran, so that he finally changed Lin Ran's problem of overeating.

After a month of raising, Lin Ran's body grew some meat, although the body is still very thin, but compared to before he has gained nearly ten pounds, the small face can pinch up a little meat, and the appearance is also visible to the naked eye a lot better.

Compared with his previous thinness to almost see the skeleton at a glance, Song Zhixu inexplicably had a sense of accomplishment in his heart.

Although he is not very good at cooking, he has always fattened people a lot.

The assistant had just gone to the villa at noon to deliver food and came back to Song Zhixu's office to get the documents, thinking about some gossip.

"Boss, you now go home on time every day and don't work overtime on weekends, and the company rumors that you have found a boss lady." The assistant grinned with his teeth outstretched, "But only I know that you are because there is an extra child in the family, and I didn't say anything."

Song Zhixu looked up at him and squinted his eyes slightly.

"So you're here to ask for credit?" Want to add points to this month's bonus? "No, no, no, I'm just talking." The assistant touched his nose and took a few steps back.

Although he didn't mind adding a bonus at all, he had been with Song Zhixu for several years and saw the expression on his face, and the assistant also knew that he did not mean to add a bonus to himself.

"Then don't go yet?" Song Zhixu knew that his assistant was long-winded, and he was still preparing to eat lunch, so he directly drove people away.

The assistant nodded and walked outside, while walking along.

"Boss, when I delivered food today, I saw the child from the floor-to-ceiling window of the villa, a little fatter than before, and the appearance is much better, your friend definitely thanked you."

"Wait." Song Zhixu stopped the person who was just about to walk out the door, and did not raise his head, "You have doubled your bonus this month, go to the financial report yourself."

"What?" The assistant was stunned, but seeing that Song Zhixu did not pay any more attention to his meaning, afraid that Song Zhixu would repent, he promised to run out of the office quickly.

I don't know how, he seems to please the boss?

Song Zhixu got up in a good mood, and just as he was about to go to lunch, his mobile phone rang a ringtone.

He picked it up and looked at it, the three words "little fool" jumped on the screen,

Song Zhixu unconsciously smiled at the corner of his lips, and immediately answered the phone and put it to his ear.

But before he could speak, what came into his ears was Lin Ran's intermittent sobbing, and his voice trembled: "Song Zhixu, there are bad people, but I am afraid."

Song Zhixu's body stiffened, and he immediately asked, "Ran?" What bad guys, where are you?

"At home, there are bad guys outside the door."

Song Zhixu didn't have time to put on his coat, took the car keys, talked to Lin Ran while talking, quickly ran out, and drove back to the villa.