Chapter 20: Sleeping on Song Zhixu's bed

Song Zhixu walked over to the black shadow and stood for a while only to find that it was Lin Ran, who was curled up together.

He frowned slightly, reached out and pulled Lin Ran up, then opened the door again and turned on the light inside.

Light shone through the door frame, illuminating the two people standing in the doorway.

Lin Ran slept confusedly, and was somewhat uncomfortable with Guang Yiyao's eyes closed for a while, and when he opened them, he saw Song Zhixu in front of him.

His eyes lit up, full of surprises, and some excitement pounced hard into Song Zhixu's arms and hugged his waist tightly.

"Song Zhixu, you're back."

Song Zhixu drank some wine, and when he stood unsteadily, he was knocked back by Lin Ran, and he supported the person in his arms to stand firmly.

He rubbed his forehead, which was somewhat dizzy, and his voice was a little drunk and hoarse.

"How did you sleep here?"

Lin Ran's face showed a touch of grievance, and a muffled voice came out of Song Zhixu's arms.

"Of course, I really want to think of Song Zhixu, but Song Zhixu has never returned." Lin Ran's two hands tightly grasped Song Zhixu's clothes and did not let go.

Last night he had been sitting at the door for one night, because Song Zhixu did not come back to sleep last night, so he sat and slept in the doorway until dawn, and today he continued to wait for Song Zhixu.

Fortunately, Song Zhixu returned.

Song Zhixu looked down at the person in his arms, and finally only whispered, "I'm sorry."

Lin Ran shook his head, still shrinking into his arms.

Song Zhixu wanted to push him away, after all, the two people could not stand in the doorway all the time, they still had to go into the house, but the more he pushed the person in his arms, the tighter he hugged him, and even a low sobbing sound was heard.

Helplessly, Song Zhixu had no choice but to speak: "Of course, I don't leave, shall we enter the room?"

Lin Ran shook his head willfully for the first time, and his voice muttered in a crying voice: "Don't."

Song Zhixu sighed, hugged the person, lifted him up slightly, and carried him into the room, until he reached the edge of the bed before he put the person down, and the two of them sat on the bed together.

Lin Ran really waited for Song Zhixu for too long, this will lean on Song Zhixu's arms and tears can't help but gush out, he was originally crying silently in Song Zhixu's arms, but gradually he cried out louder, and then louder and louder.

Song Zhixu had not yet dealt with such a scene, he was a little confused for a while, and even the wine was sober for a few minutes.

He could only gently pat Lin Ran's back so that he wouldn't be able to cry and gasp, and then whispered, "Ranran."

Lin Ran couldn't listen to his words, just crying, when Song Zhixu didn't come back, he was fine and could hold back, but now when he saw Song Zhixu, he was only full of grievances.

It wasn't until Lin Ran's crying eyes were red and swollen that the crying gradually subsided.

He looked up from Song Zhixu's arms, and then hummed with a nasal voice: "I'm sorry."

Song Zhixu didn't quite understand why he suddenly apologized and asked with a frown.

"Why apologize?"