Chapter 173: Every year I have a fever

Lin Ran said that the noodle shop was in a small alley outside the one-bedroom community where Lin Ran lived before, and there was some loot in the alley, if Lin Ran had not brought Song Zhixu over, this kind of place would not have been impossible for Song Zhixu to set foot in his lifetime. Lin Ran took Song Zhixu all the way into the store, there were already many people in the store, Song Zhixu looked around and found that there was no place in the small room. The hostess had just delivered a bowl of noodles, saw two people, and came over and wanted to ask them what to eat. Song Zhixu took the lead in opening his mouth and asked directly: The lady boss was stunned, and then smiled again.

"That's gone, we're a small shop, there's no private room, and now there's no place, if you eat, you'll have to share the table." Song Zhixu didn't know how to say it, but just looked at Lin Ran next to him. Lin Ran was not very accustomed to so many people, holding Song Zhixu's hand, slightly clenching, or whispering.

"Ask for two bowls of noodles and take them away to eat." The hostess agreed and went into the back kitchen. This is the lowest level in the capital, the guests who eat in the store are also coming back from work, want to eat enough, there is no high demand, so there is only one kind of noodles in the store, cheap and delicious. After waiting for a while, the hostess brought two bags of cooked noodles in a bag. Song Zhixu was a little surprised when he heard that it was only ten yuan. Two bowls of noodles cost ten dollars, and two pairs of chopsticks were given back, a price he had never heard of since he was a child. The two men finished buying noodles and came out of the store together, Song Zhixu held the noodles in one hand and Lin Ran in the other.

It was already the middle of summer, the day was very hot, and it was much more comfortable to have a cool breeze at night, and it was much more comfortable to walk outside with Lin Ran, and Song Zhixu still felt good. Passing the garbage can in the corner, Lin Ran pointed to the direction of the garbage can and whispered.

"Song Zhixu, that's where I picked up the little bad, and the little bad has been calling, so I'll take it home." Lin Ran actually still has some nostalgia for the days here, although it is a little bitter, he occasionally cries when he thinks of Song Zhixu, but he has lived here quite fully, and he will not suffer from gains and losses. He glanced at the side of the garbage can and slightly squeezed Lin Ran's hand. Lin Ran was very afraid of people, but he had lived here for so long, Song Zhixu would unconsciously imagine what Lin Ran would look like when he walked here alone. When I arrived at Lin Ran's small house, the voice-activated lights in the corridor sensed the footsteps lit up, and the stairs lit up. Two people went up to the fifth floor, opened the door, and there was a faint lemon scent inside, the air freshener used in the room to smoke the house. Now here has been a lot more exquisite than the last time, the furniture ornaments inside are all Lin Ran like, Lin Ran has not come for a long time, but also a bright eye. Lin Ran let Song Zhixu sit on the sofa, went to the kitchen to get two bowls, and sat on the sofa with Song Zhixu and ate noodles together. There were some lumps of noodles, but Lin Ran still felt delicious, and looked sideways at Song Zhixu.

"Song Zhixu, it's good not to go back at night, let's live here" Lin Ran has not come back to live since he was taken away by Song Zhixu before giving birth. Song Zhixu naturally would not refuse, after eating, Lin Ran went to wash the dishes, he called Xiao Shilan, saying that he would not go back at night. Xiao Shilan asked, knowing that the two people lived in a small house, there was no more to say, and the children should also want some private space when they were older. IIn the evening, after the two of them had taken a bath and were lying on the bed, Lin Ran felt the soft new bed and smiled at Song Zhixu.

"Song Zhixu, it's really good here." Lin Ran had been crying for the past two days, and now that he had finally seen him smile, Song Zhixu's heart was also relieved.