Chapter 179: Song Zhixu is hospitalized

Lin Ran saw Song Zhixu's appearance, and there was also some panic, so he quickly sat up from the bed and gently pushed Song Zhixu with his hand, calling his name in a crying voice.

After a long time, Song Zhixu opened his eyes and saw Lin Ran, who was already crying, he couldn't take care of himself, he raised his hand to try to wipe Lin Ran's tears, but he didn't have much strength, he could only shake his hand again.

"Baby I'm okay, don't cry."

"Song Zhixu, do you have a stomach pain, but if you rub it well, it won't hurt if you rub it." Lin Ran saw that Song Zhixu had been covering his stomach and reached out to rub it for him. Lin Ran had to rub it before his stomach hurt, so he kept remembering it. Song Zhixu stopped him and shook his head pale.

"Baby, I'm all right, you go get my phone, call your assistant, and ask him to come up." Song Zhixu has not drunk alcohol for a while, and now suddenly every day is so irrigated, he feels some discomfort in his stomach these days, and he still wants to have time to buy some stomach medicine, but he didn't expect that before it was too late, it hurt like this.

He knew he couldn't stand it, so he still had to go to the hospital, but he didn't want to scare Lin Ran. Lin Ran had been taking care of Song Zhixu before, so there was no light in the room when he was asleep, Lin Ran nodded, ran barefoot in his pajamas to the living room, and found Song Zhixu's mobile phone. SSong Zhixu had his fingerprints on his mobile phone, so he easily opened it, found Assistant Zhou's phone call, and as soon as it was connected, he had some anxious words.

"Zhou Assistant Song Zhi xu his stomach hurts, you come to a good or bad" Zhou Assistant naturally agreed immediately, after ten minutes, the door was knocked from outside, Lin Ran went to open the door, and then put on a dress, and then sent Song Zhixu to the hospital with Assistant Zhou. This will be the driver is not there, Assistant Zhou actually drank, but fortunately it was already midnight, but it was not checked, and when he arrived at the hospital, he sent Song Zhixu to the emergency department. On the way, Song Zhixu had been hiding until he entered the emergency room, Lin Ran was stopped outside, and Song Zhixu only spat out at the trash can, already faintly carrying some blood.

After he finished drinking, he had already vomited once on the road, but he didn't vomit much, it was a dense pain, as if something had exploded in his stomach. As soon as the doctor looked at his condition, he knew the reason for the drinking, or whether he immediately started treatment. Lin Ran was still waiting outside the emergency room for the first time, before every time he was sick, Song Zhixu accompanied him, this time he and Song Zhixu's position was reversed. Lin Ran had some stubborn standing in the corner of the doorway, not hindering the doctors passing by, and waiting for Song Zhixu closer.

Assistant Zhou looked at it for a while, and also walked over, with some guilt.

"Mr. Lin, it was I who didn't look favorably on Mr. Song that made him drink so much." Lin Ran didn't look at him, didn't react, just stood. Assistant Zhou said after a while, "Mr. Lin, you should still go and sit down, sit down, and wait." This time Lin Ran shook his head and leaned toward the door again. 

Assistant Zhou didn't want to say anything more, so he could only stand by and wait with Lin Ran. Half an hour later, the door to the emergency room was pushed open, and Song Zhixu was pushed out of the hospital bed, with an infusion tube hanging from his hand, and his face was still a little pale. Lin Ran immediately rushed up to see Song Zhixu, who was already asleep.

"The patient was suffering from acute gastric bleeding, caused by drinking alcohol, but was sent to the hospital in time, not seriously, had already been infused, and now sent to the ward." Lin Ran grabbed Song Zhixu's hand that did not have an infusion and followed him all the way to the ward.