Chapter 3: Lin Ran is twenty years old and only small

The two people put three dishes and one soup on the table, and Lin Ran followed Song Zhixu to wash his hands before sitting at the table.

Lin Ran did not speak when eating, but just lowered his head and took a big bite and ate quickly.

Song Zhixu looked at him with a slight frown, the Lin family is also a tycoon, every time he eats with Lin Mu, Lin Mu eats very well, he didn't expect this Lin Ran to be so different.

Lin Ran's hand clamped very quickly, a green vegetable was not clipped on the table, and then he quickly picked it up and stuffed it into his mouth, looked up at the table with trepidation, and saw the paper before he smoked a careful wipe of the oil stains on the table.

"Yes, I'm sorry, it's all wiped clean." Lin Ran apologized to him after wiping it.

Song Zhixu felt as if there was something wrong with him, but he was also not the one who spoke, so he just "um" a sound.

Lin Ran saw that he didn't seem to be really angry, so he lowered his head and ate quickly.

Song Zhixu had not finished eating a bowl of rice, Lin Ran had already swept half of the dishes on the table, but the speed of the clip was getting slower and slower, and it was difficult to swallow, so it should be impossible to eat.

When Song Zhixu finished eating, he looked up to find that Lin Ran's mouth was bulging, and his face was in some pain, but he was still desperately trying to swallow himself.

"If you can't eat it, don't eat it." Song Zhixu poured a glass of water and handed it over.

Lin Ran swallowed the food in his mouth hard, and then bit his lip and looked at Song Zhixu nervously.

"I can't eat it, will I eat the rest tomorrow?" I will definitely be able to eat it, and there will be no leftovers.

"You don't have to eat it, you can't eat it and just dump it." SSong Zhixu himself is also these dishes, and if he can't eat them, he will throw them all away, and he never eats leftovers.

"No, what can be eaten, there is no leftover, there can be eaten." Lin Ran immediately sat down and began to stuff it into his mouth.

Song Zhixu vaguely understood why he saw the food and said that he couldn't finish eating it, Lin Ran should not have leftovers before.

"Well, don't eat it, put the rest in the refrigerator." Song Zhixu stopped him.

He didn't eat much of three dishes and one soup and rice, and Lin Ran couldn't eat it at all.

Lin Ran looked at him with sparkling eyes, and then immediately stood up and carefully closed all the dishes into a plate, then put them in the refrigerator, and then cleaned up the table and washed the dishes.

Song Zhixu didn't quite understand, it was said that Lin Ran was the little young master of the Lin family, even if he stayed abroad, there would be someone who would specially serve him, why would he do these tasks so skillfully.

Song Zhixu sat on the sofa, after Lin Ran came out of the kitchen, he slowly walked to Song Zhixu and sat down, looked at him sideways, and suddenly said.

"Brother is right, you are really a good person."

Song Zhixu looked at him sideways, and asked with some curiosity: "Then how can you be considered a bad person?"

 In today's society, besides children, who would define a person with the concept of good guys and bad guys.

"It's just that you're not angry, and you still have meat to eat." Lin Ran touched his bulging stomach and propped it up. <

If he had leftovers before, his aunt would scold him angrily, even slap him, and once pour the rest of the dishes on him, and then let him clean up.

Just now Song Zhixu was not angry, and asked him to put away the rest of the dishes.

There was also meat at the time of eating, which he had not eaten in a long time.

Song Zhixu wanted to laugh a little, but he didn't say anything when he thought he was a little fool.

It would be silly to know that.

Just thinking about Lin Ran's face suddenly turned pale, covering his stomach and curled up from the sofa to the ground and shrunk into a ball.

Song Zhixu looked at him with a look of pain and immediately said, "What's wrong?"

"Pain, Song Zhixu, my stomach hurts." Lin Ran was originally thin and small, which would shrink up, crouching between the sofa and the coffee table, Song Zhixu walked over and picked him up and put him on the sofa.

"Stomach ache?" Song Zhixu touched his stomach that was swollen, his belly had already collapsed, and he should have eaten too much.

He took out his mobile phone and made a video call, and it wasn't long before the phone was answered, and the man sitting by the floor-to-ceiling window looked at him with a glass of red wine in his hand, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"What's going on? You did a sin when you were eighteen, and the child came to her mother to confess her? Mu Qingting looked at the teenager who was shrinking around Song Zhixu, and felt that it did not look like a child of several years old, so he denied it again, "Song Zhixu, you will not be too lonely, will you attack such a big child?"

Song Zhixu's face was a little ugly, and his voice was cold and direct: "He seems to have eaten too much, and his stomach hurts, what to do?" <

"Huh?" Mu Qingting's voice paused for a moment before he said, "There is a small medicine box in the drawer of your TV cabinet, which should contain digestion tablets, and you can give him a few tablets to eat before they expire."

Song Zhixu stood up and immediately went to look for it, and after finding it, he looked at it, it had not expired, and according to the instructions, he poured four tablets for Lin Ran to eat.

The mobile phone was placed on the table by him, and Mu Qingting was cast in the video, who had been looking at the two people, put down the wine glass in his hand, and looked at the screen a few more times.

"Song Zhixu, how do I look at him as if he is somewhat familiar?"

Lin Ran was a little afraid to hear the voice of the outsider, and tightly pulled on Song Zhixu's sleeve and shrunk into his arms.

Song Zhixu did not push him away, but only explained to Mu Qingting.

"This is Lin Mu's younger brother, he can't take care of it now, and he's here for the time being."

"Lin Mu?" Mu Qingting's face was quite serious, and he pursed his lips, "Zhi Xu, you haven't put it down after so many years?" Even if he is similar to Mu Lin, he still looks like a child, you can't"

"He's twenty, he's only small." Song Zhixu interrupted him.

He had seen Lin Ran's ID card, and it was indeed twenty, but he was a little thin and looked like a dozen students.

"Twenty?" Mu Qingting repeated again, "Even if you are twenty, you can't have that kind of thought, he is different from Lin Mu."

"I didn't." Lin Ran was still here, and Song Zhixu didn't want to talk to him more, so he hung up the video directly.

Just now Lin Ran heard his brother's name, so he whispered, "Brother."

Song Zhixu pushed him away with some irritation, walked to the window and looked outside, and lit a cigarette.

He didn't have much of an addiction to smoking, but sometimes he would smoke one, and when the cigarette was sucked into the lung tube, holding his breath would make him temporarily empty and calm his mind.

Lin Ran curled up on the couch by himself, rubbing his stomach, and when his stomach hurt before, his aunt would tell him that it would be good to rub it.

So he keeps doing it.