Chapter 105: However, this wrestling is indeed the same as not falling

Lin Ran heard Song Zhixu agree to let him go out, and for a moment he put a smile on his face, nodded vigorously, and returned to the floor-to-ceiling window with the turtle in his arms. Lin Ran took the turtle food, sprinkled it in the fish tank, and poked it twice, but the two turtles shrank their heads and ignored him, it had been a while, and the two turtles didn't move much or eat. 

Lin Ran felt that he was sick, but Song Zhixu said that it was hibernation, saying that they would not die, Lin Ran did not quite understand, but still believed Song Zhixu. They all fed the little turtle, but the turtle didn't eat it, and he cleaned it up the next day. Song Zhixu made lunch and called Lin Ran, and Lin Ran put the small fish tank in his arms next to the big fish tank, and then looked at the goldfish in the big fish tank before going to the table and sitting down.

"Song Zhixu, are you going to build a snowman?" Lin Ran picked up the chopsticks while not forgetting to remind Song Zhixu again. Song Zhixu asked while serving Lin Ran rice.

"Is it still snowing outside?" said Lin Ran, who had just been standing by the floor-to-ceiling window, so he knew it was still snowing outside.

"Eat first, wake up from a nap after eating, and then the snow outside stops before you can go out." Song Zhixu said again. Lin Ran immediately nodded, as long as he can go out, he is not afraid to wait a little longer. 

Lin Ran took the rice that Song Zhixu had given him, took a big bite of the dish himself, and occasionally looked outside, waiting to go out later. Song Zhixu clipped lin ran's dish and knocked lin ran's head behind the chopsticks.

"Don't look, it won't let you go out and eat first."

"Song Zhixu promised to let Ran Ran go out later, but if he doesn't go out now, just take a look." Lin Ran whispered to him. Lin Ran had never seen such a beautiful snow, and if Song Zhixu hadn't allowed him to go out, he would have run out to play a long time ago. Song Zhixu followed his words: "Yes, yes, then you concentrate on eating." 

Only then did Lin Ran turn his mind to the rice bowl and eat seriously. The two people finished eating and packed up their things, Lin Ran lay on the floor-to-ceiling window and looked at the snow outside, the temperature seemed to have dropped a lot, and the glass was cold.

"Of course, go upstairs first, it's cold there." Song Zhixu called out to Lin Ran again. Although the room is open air conditioning, but there is still some cold by the window, Song Zhixu thought of waiting until a little later, first let people come over to check the floor heating at home, heat the floor, it will be warmer a lot. 

Lin Ran agreed, and then hugged the small fish tank before following Song Zhixu upstairs. Putting the fish tank on the bedside table, Lin Ran changed into a furry SpongeBob winter nightdress, leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, and took Song Zhixu's mobile phone to search for photos of snowmen on Baidu, and every time he found a photo, he had to ask Song Zhixu if he could build such a snowman. 

Song Zhixu hadn't piled it up yet, and he wasn't a person who could play with snow outside since he was a child, so he shook his head at a glance. Lin Ran showed Song Zhixu more than a dozen in a row, Song Zhixu shook his head, Lin Ran finally pouted, returned the mobile phone to Song Zhixu, and whispered.

"Song Zhixu is too stupid, but he can build a snowman." 6210510424 Song Zhixu picked up his mobile phone again and looked at more than a dozen pictures that Lin Ran had seen, while boasting.

"That's too powerful." Lin Ran's face suddenly showed a smile, and he nodded his head without modesty. Song Zhixu was amused by him, put the mobile phone aside, pressed the person to kiss for a while, and then held him and lay down. <