Chapter 73: Lin Ran is the one who should be guilty of him

Lin Mu's hand was slightly tightened, he didn't know what he should say, and he was stunned for a while before he wanted to pretend that he hadn't heard anything just now.

"Song Song knew Xu, but he said that he was sleepy and wanted to find you, or you should go in and see him." Probably not sleeping enough in the morning, Lin Ran just yawned, rubbed his eyes and asked" Lin Mu did not let Lin Ran come out, he came out to find Song Zhixu. Hear that. Song Zhixu nodded slightly, and Lin Mu immediately wanted to turn around and go back, but as soon as he took a step, he was stopped by Song Zhixu.

He paused before looking back. Song Zhixu thought about it or said seriously: Lin Mu is Lin Ran's brother, Song Zhixu knows that if he wants to be with Lin Ran, it is impossible to avoid Lin Mu, if Lin Mu did not hear those words just now, it would be counted, it can be regarded as if the past things did not happen, but now that Lin Mu heard it, Song Zhixu felt that it was still necessary to make it clear to him. 

If you don't make it clear, the past things buried in your heart will only make future meetings embarrassing. Lin Mu nodded and did not refuse, since Song Zhixu took the initiative to talk to him, he naturally would not refuse. Song Zhixu looked sideways at Mu Qingting, who had been afraid to speak.

"Don't go first, stay with Lin Mu for a while, I will go to sleep." " Mu Qingting naturally nodded without even thinking about it. Song Zhixu then entered the room. Lin Ran had been sitting on the sofa waiting, yawning and tears were spilling out, tears were rubbing his eyes, as soon as he saw Song Zhixu's face immediately showed a smile, he reached out his hand for Song Zhixu to hug. Song Zhixu smiled lightly and walked over to take him into his arms, and Lin Ran rubbed in his arms before whispering.

"Song Zhixu, but he is sleepy." He slept not very early last night, and when he fell asleep, he was dug up from bed by Song Zhixu and went to the airport to pick up Lin Mu, and in the morning because the place where he slept was not a familiar smell, Song Zhixu woke up when he got up and didn't sleep enough, so he was sleepy again after eating.

 Song Zhixu kissed him on the forehead, then carried him into the room and put him on the bed, pulled the quilt over and wrapped the two people together.

"Sleep when you're sleepy, I'm here with you." Lin Ran let out a "hmm", nodded, yawned again, and a physiological tear came out of his eyes, and obediently closed his eyes to sleep. Song Zhixu watched, reached out and gently rubbed his tears with his thumb and abdomen, and gently stroked his back, allowing him to sleep peacefully. Lin Mu and Mu Qingting in the corridor stood together, and the two of them were a little embarrassed for a while. Just after breaking that incident, Mu Qingting didn't know how to take the initiative to find a topic, and Lin Mu didn't know what to say. The two of them were silent for a long time,

"I started to make breakfast this morning, either Song Zhixu made omelette, I just habitually fried eggs, that's why I did this, I didn't know that Song Zhixu was going to eat boiled eggs."

This morning was his advanced kitchen, and when Song Zhixu arrived in the kitchen, he had already fried one, so Song Zhixu fried the rest. Lin Ran is not picky about eating everything, so Lin Mu did not know that Lin Ran liked to eat boiled eggs, and when he was in the Lin family's old mansion, he also took Lin Ran to eat omelette. Mu Qingting didn't expect this to be the case, and his face showed a little embarrassment, and after a while, he sighed. <

"It was my bad, and I mentioned this matter again, I just think that Xiao Ranran is pregnant, and Old Song can't do this kind of thing, so I shouldn't mention it." Mu Qingting also had some chagrin now, if he didn't bring it up, maybe it would be over. After all, song Zhixu's thoughts at that time, no one except him knew, and now that Song Zhixu was with Lin Ran, it was better to forget the previous things. Lin Mu looked at him, bowed his head and did not speak.