Chapter 43: Song Zhixu, too fierce, is afraid

Although Lin Ran would not hate Song Zhixu for kissing him, he still had some discomfort when Song Zhixu kissed his lips so strongly for the first time.

After struggling twice, his hands subconsciously pushed on Song Zhixu's chest. Song Zhixu felt his resistance, and sucked his lips, before some reluctant release, the voice with some wheezing: Lin Ran's mouth still has the faint taste of wine left by Song Zhixu, he feels some dizziness in his brain, red eyes lowered his head, gently shook. Finally, he whispered, "Song Zhixu, he is too fierce, but he is afraid."

Song Zhixu was still the first time to force him so hard, and the look in his eyes just now was as if he was going to eat him, which made Lin Ran afraid.

The corner of Song Zhixu's lips unconsciously drew a smile again, and he leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"So what about this"

Song Zhixu was much gentler than just now, Lin Ran nodded.

"So you're not afraid."

Song Zhixu laughed lowly, and then leaned over to kiss him, the movement was much gentler than just now, carefully afraid of hurting him. However, some nervously grabbed the clothes on Song Zhixu's chest, passively bearing it, and did not push away. As the two men got closer and closer, Song Zhixu directly picked him up and put him on the bar, wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him.

His hand slid in from the hem of Lin Ran's clothes and slowly wandered around on his back.

After a long time, Song Zhixu was a little dissatisfied, and took out his hand, wanting to take off the T-shirt lin Ran was wearing. Halfway through his clothes, Lin Ranmeng woke up, remembering what his brother had told him. You can't let Song Zhixu take off his clothes, otherwise Song Zhixu will have a nosebleed again.

Taking advantage of Song Zhixu's lack of preparation, Lin Ran used all his strength to push Song Zhixu away, jumped off the bar himself, and rushed upstairs without stopping.

It wasn't until he closed the door and Lin Ran was leaning against the door and gasping for breath that he felt that his legs were so weak that his body was crisp and numb.  He leaned back against the door and sat down slowly, gasping slightly.

"It's okay, it's okay it didn't come off." Lin Ran looked at his clothes, and he put his mind at ease when he put them on his body. Downstairs, Song Zhixu was pushed by Lin Ranmeng, took a step back, and returned to his senses, who had just obediently remained in his arms, and let the little fool who did whatever he wanted disappeared in a puff of smoke. Song Zhixu looked down at his body, and exhaled with some impatience.

He rubbed his forehead, secretly saying that he had drunk too much, and he almost couldn't control it.

He stood for a while, followed him upstairs, knocked a few times at Lin Ran's door, and shouted:

The people inside did not move, and Song Zhixu felt that he was probably scaring people, so he stood for a while and then went back to the room first.

He still had to deal with it himself, he had just been picked up, and now he was uncomfortable. After solving it himself in the bathroom and taking another cold shower, the fire on Song Zhixu's body finally went down.

He put on his pajamas, wiped his hair casually without blowing dry, and stood by the window, looking out the window at the darkened courtyard. <

He did drink tonight, but he was sober, so he knew exactly what he had done, and he didn't regret it. Lin Ran's taste was very good, although it was only a shallow taste.

Song Zhixu frowned a little bitterly after a while, and he didn't understand why Lin Ran suddenly pushed him away, obviously Lin Ran had always been obedient.