Chapter 96: Song Zhixu only cares about the baby, not ran ran

Song Zhixu quickly took the mobile phone to call Lin Ran, but the mobile phone rang for a while and no one answered, Song Zhixu remembered that the day before Lin Ran used the mobile phone to put it in the study, and now the mobile phone is still there. He called the landline at home again, but when the phone rang, no one answered, and Song Zhixu carefully looked at the monitoring again, even the toilet at home, but he didn't see where Lin Ran was. 

Song Zhixu couldn't sit still, left from his desk, didn't have time to take his clothes, and walked out quickly, took the elevator all the way to the underground garage, and then drove back to the villa. Shang Song knew that Xu Du was very flustered, it was he who put Lin Ran alone at home, and after going to the company, the meeting did not take care of Lin Ran, and now Lin Ran was gone. If some bad guy in the house took Lin Ran away, or If Lin Ran went out by himself and got lost, what to do, where he was going to find Song Zhixu couldn't help but think wildly, the more he thought about it, the more scared he became, he stepped on the throttle under his feet and rushed to the villa.

Returning to the villa as quickly as possible, Song Zhixu opened the door and shouted "Ranran" while looking around. After looking for the villa, he still couldn't find Lin Ran, and he stood by the bed in the bedroom again. Lin Ran did not move for the breakfast he left for Lin Ran before he left in the morning, and now the only thing that could see the traces of Lin Ran's activities was this bed, and there was still a pillow missing from the bed, which he had slept in last night. Song Zhixu stood by the bed and stared at the quilt on the bed for a long time, only to find that the quilt on the bed had some traces of being dragged, and looked at the traces, which was towards the wardrobe in the room. 

Song Zhixu strode over without the slightest hesitation, and as soon as he opened it, he saw Lin Ran, who was asleep with a pillow in his clothes pile. Slowly squatting down, he gently touched Lin Ran, and was relieved to see that he was sleeping peacefully. FFortunately, all the bad results he had expected didn't happen, and he just fell asleep in the closet, holding his pillow. The space in the closet was a little small for Lin Ran, his body was curled up, and he seemed to be sleeping a little unsteadily, Song Zhixu gently reached out and hugged Lin Ran, trying to take him out of the closet. 

But as soon as he met Lin Ran, Lin Ran opened his eyes suddenly, and looked at Song Zhixu with a little panic in his eyes, and after a while he seemed to suddenly recognize that Song Zhixu had come, and muttered quietly.

"Song Zhixu is noon, Song Zhixu is back." Song Zhixu didn't know what to say, he could only nod his head slightly, carefully carry Lin Ran out, and sit on the bed with him in his arms. His arms were filled with Lin Ran, and Song Zhixu was more at ease.

"Baby, didn't you sleep in bed, how did you get into the closet?" Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran for a long time before letting go of him and asking him in a low voice. I was really frightened by Lin Ran, and I could hear my own heartbeat along the way.

"Ran woke up and couldn't find Song Zhixu, Song Zhixu wanted to go to work, but he couldn't go." Lin Ran pitifully tugged at Song Zhixu's clothes, and rubbed his cheeks on the side of his neck.

Seeing Lin Ran like this, Song Zhixu was also distressed, but he sometimes had to hold meetings when he went to work, and he couldn't always accompany Lin Ran, and there were many people in the company, and he was afraid that Lin Ran would not adapt to it and be prone to accidents.

"There are Song Zhixu's clothes in the closet, and there is the smell of Song Zhixu." Lin Ran whispered again. Song Zhixu sighed, picked lin ran up, and carried him downstairs for breakfast, Lin Ran woke up late, and fell asleep in the closet again, now it is almost noon, Lin Ran's breakfast has not yet been eaten. SSong Zhixu put Lin Ran next to the table for him to sit down, and then went to give him a hot breakfast and picked Lin Ran up and put him on his lap, slowly feeding him.