Chapter 108: Wash Together to Save Water

Song Zhixu cut fruit for Lin Ran, turned on the TV for him, and let him sit on the sofa and eat, sitting on the side and still having some company matters to deal with.

These days he doesn't trust Lin Ran, so he put the company things down, and now that Lin Ran's situation has stabilized, he still needs to work.

After all, it is a company that has been starting from college, and Song Zhixu has slowly started himself and has spent several years now, and he still can't put it down.

"She little turtle, while eating with a fork in the fruit, inserted a piece of apple, Lin Ran handed it to the fish tank, but the two turtles did not seem to pay any attention to his meaning, and their heads shrank in the shell and did not move. Lin Ran skimmed his lips, Xiao Qi and Xiao Qi's daughter-in-law had not eaten for a long time, and they didn't know if they were hungry.

After a while, Lin Ran withdrew his hand again, rubbed it to Song Zhixu's side, and handed the apple on the fork to Song Zhixu's lips.

"Yes, Song Zhixu eats."

Song Zhixu's eyes did not leave the computer screen, slightly biting his head sideways, and whispered after eating.

"Of course, I still have some work to do, so I can play by myself for a while."

Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, a little disappointed, but also knew that he should not disturb Song Zhixu, Song Zhixu was very busy, so he obediently nodded his head "Hmm".

Neither of them spoke again, and there was only a TV screen in the villa, with cats chasing mice and making cheerful music. When Song Zhixu was finished and came back to god, Lin Ran had not spoken for a long time, only to find that Lin Ran did not know when he had fallen asleep on the sofa.

He put the fish tank on the ground, and the two little turtles in the fish tank had popped their heads out and looked out of the tank. Song Zhixu glanced at the time on the computer screen, he had been busy for more than two hours unconsciously, it was now more than twelve o'clock, and it was indeed time for Lin Ran to finish his lunch and take a nap, but today he actually forgot to cook for Lin Ran. 

Song Zhixu quickly put away the computer and went into the kitchen, prepared the ingredients, made lunch before gently picking lin ran up, took him to wash his face, sobered up and sat at the table again, feeding him. Lin Ran's body has been much more comfortable recently, and he has no breath to get up, that is, he is woken up and has some spiritless leaning on Song Zhixu's body, occasionally yawning, and some drowsiness.

After eating and giving Lin Ran medicine, Song Zhixu carried him upstairs, Lin Ran remembered the turtle on the ground, and whispered to remind Song Zhixu.

"Little well-behaved and well-behaved daughter-in-law, you can't forget it."

Song Zhixu could only return again, pick up the fish tank and let Lin Ran hold it in his arms, before he took the turtle with him upstairs.

Song Zhixu changed Lin Ran's clothes and hugged him to lie on the bed, Lin Ran moved, rubbed into Song Zhixu's arms, and wanted to lie on Song Zhixu's body like before, but Song Zhixu still gently pushed him down and whispered in his ear.

"Of course, don't lie on top of me, on the side, I'm holding you well, there's a baby in your belly, it's going to hit him." <

Lin Ran would be confused, but also a little willful, shook his head, and climbed onto Song Zhixu's body again, and must press Song Zhixu to sleep.

Song Zhixu was afraid that Lin Ran would still feel that he cared more about children than he did, so he would not dare to say more, and could only carefully hold Lin Ran on his body and let him sleep on his own body, Lin Ran was still honestly lying on his body, with his head on his side and his ear pressed to his chest, listening to his heartbeat and falling asleep not long after. After the people fell asleep, Song Zhixu supported Lin Ran's body with two hands, slowly turned over and put him on the bed, and wrapped his arms around him to let him sleep.