Chapter 119: Ranran I finally found you

Lin Ran stood on the side of the road and handed out flyers for a day, and his hands were already frozen and numb, until the evening, the winter sky darkened early, and today's time to hand out flyers arrived. The overseer called everyone over, took back the unfinished leaflets, and then one of them gave fifty dollars and let everyone disperse, and each of them went home. Lin Ran's feet were almost unconscious, but he was still happy with the fifty pieces he had earned in his hand.

"Aunt Wang, I've made money." Lin Ran happily showed It to Aunt Wang. Aunt Wang smiled, and then sighed again. When he first met Lin Ran, he didn't even know fifty yuan, and now he has stood here for a day and earned fifty yuan, and he is happy to be like this, which is also pitiful, in the past two months, Lin Ran has suffered a lot.

"Let's go, let's do the bus back, and if we don't go back, we won't be able to catch up, and it will snow soon this day." Aunt Wang took Lin Ran to the bus stop. Lin Ran nodded and walked forward while supporting his waist. He stood on the side of the road with his stomach up for a day, and he was really too tired to stand up straight, but he still had a long way to go back by bus. The two of them walked a long way before they finally reached the bus stop, and the sky was overcast and it was about to snow.

There were too many people on the road at the end of the work hours, and two people waited for a bus, but the car was full of people, so they didn't stop.

Before the second bus arrived, snowflakes were already falling in the sky. Aunt Wang looked at Lin Ran and asked him in a low voice.

"Of course, your little house has no heating, it's cold at night, now it's snowing, do you want me to see if there is a quilt from home, send you a past" Lin Ran shook his head slightly.

"Aunt Wang, no, but you can cover your clothes on the quilt, it's not cold, the electric blanket is warm."

Little Bad likes to sleep with Lin Ran at night, but it is particularly sensitive to smells, adding a new quilt, Little Bad will not dare to go to bed for several days, and Lin Ran does not want the cup to be too heavy, afraid of pressing the baby in the stomach.

"Well, if it's cold, you'll tell me." Aunt Wang agreed and didn't say much.

Just not far away, the bus came by, and Aunt Wang patted Lin Ran lightly. j 3hejad

"The bus is coming, it will be crowded, you hurry up and squeeze it up." Lin Ran nodded vigorously, rummaged through his pocket for a while, felt out two coins, and prepared to throw them in when he got on the car. The bus stops, and the people who want to get on the bus all rush over, otherwise if it is full, they will have to wait for the next one. Lin Ran was originally heavy and inconvenient, this will be more people, people who don't know where suddenly pushed him, Lin Ran panicked, and when his body was crooked, his hands subconsciously protected his stomach.

He didn't fall, he didn't know who he was crashing into, but the two coins in his hand rolled out. Lin Ran could only struggle to leave the team, running to pick up the coin first, just bent down, there were rapid footsteps in front of him, a pair of dusty leather shoes stopped in front of him, and a sharp gasp came from the top of his head. Lin Ran picked up the coin and looked up and slammed into a pair of familiar eyes. <

His body tensed up a little, and unconsciously began to tremble, and he covered his stomach with his hands and retreated.

"Song knows that Xu Ranran can raise your own baby, you can be with

your brother, "Of course, I finally found you." The road was too congested, Song Zhixu's car was blocked in the middle of the road, he was afraid that Lin Ran would leave late, he had a hard time getting lin Ran's news, he couldn't wait for him to throw down the car, all the way over, just met Lin Ran. Lin Ran also blushed, stood up and wanted to run on the bus, but he was still grabbed by Song Zhixu's arm.