Chapter 171: The man who gave birth to me is a man

Xiao Shilan did not react for a moment.

"What's so good about him," Song Zhixu explained to her again.

"Before, it was because of the reason for falling into the water, and some things before, and then I kept doing psychotherapy for Lin Ran, and he's fine now." Song Zhixu did not tell Xiao Shilan that Lin Ran was better because of the relationship between falling into the water, otherwise he would not be able to beat up, and now the result is that Lin Ran is good.

"Okay, that's good." Xiao Shilan was a little excited and wanted to go up to see Lin Ran immediately, but was stopped by Song Zhixu.

Xiao Shilan also remembered that Lin Ran was still asleep upstairs. She pinched Song Zhixu fiercely, and it was really not like talking about toss people out of bed in the daytime.

This is her son, and if it were anyone else, she would have to beat her up now and throw her out. Song Zhixu was a little weak-hearted, but he didn't control it well, so he could only suffer.

Xiao Shilan had some pleasure and drove Song Zhixu out to buy vegetables, and in the evening she planned to cook a table of delicious food herself.

Xiao Shilan was also relieved to know that Song Zhixu was here, and he went out happily. Lin Ran slept until night, was woken up by Song Zhixu, and had not slept enough. Song Zhixu kissed him on the cheek and gently lifted him up from the bed.

"Well, don't sleep, dinner is ready, pack up and let's go downstairs to dinner." Lin Ran snorted a few times, some did not want to get up, shrunk in Song Zhixu's arms, slid back on the bed, hid himself in the quilt, wrapped himself into a ball. Song Zhixu watched, and some helpless smiles appeared on his face.

This look seems to be good, clearly or silly. Song Zhixu pulled open the quilt and coaxed the people out, seriously dressed him in a comfortable house suit, and then carried him downstairs. However, the previous habits have not changed, and when he is picked up by Song Zhixu, he will naturally lean on Song Zhixu and grab his clothes.

It wasn't until he heard Xiao Shilan's voice that Lin Ran came back to his senses, and it wasn't just their family of three in the family. Lin Ran reacted, quickly broke free from Song Zhixu's arms, dragged his legs with little strength, and went to help Xiao Shilan in the kitchen.

Xiao Shilan did not let him interfere, and brought out the dishes made in the kitchen herself, and asked Lin Ran to wash her hands and prepare for eating.

Xiao Shilan looked at his eyes, which made Lin Ran feel a little embarrassed, Lin Ran blushed and did not speak, and quickly went to wash his hands. Song Zhixu went with Lin Ran. At the dinner table, Xiao Shilan asked Song Zhixu to talk about the previous things that Song Nian had been stolen, and after listening to it, his brow frowned deeply, and his face was already a little gloomy.

"Now what happened to that Zhou Xian, you can't let him go easily." Xiao Shilan also had some disgust.

Although she was a child of a rich family since she was a child, she has seen many such things, and the kind of person with bad intentions is not worthy of forgiveness even if she is miserable. Song Zhixu subconsciously looked at Lin Ran, and saw that Lin Ran did not have any special expression, but just looked down to eat, and he was relieved. <

"Zhou Xian's sentence has been twenty years, and the Zhou family has taken up debts and has left the capital and returned to his hometown." That family was originally the bottom in the capital, and now that it has become like this, there is one less person in the family who can make money, and naturally it is impossible to stay in the capital. Lin Ran heard that, lowered his eyes, wanted to speak, but bit his lip again.