Chapter 66: Song Zhixu, won't you go on business again?

Song Zhixu glanced at Lin Ran, who was still sleepy and yawning in his arms, and then looked at Xiao Nanyu at the door.

Finally, he just nodded his head and thanked him.

When Xiao Nanyu left, Song Zhixu also had some inexplicable things, Lin Ran was a man, and Xiao Nanyu actually let him go to see the gynecology department.

"Of course, is there any discomfort in the body?" asked Song Zhixu worriedly.

Lin Ran shook his head, leaning on Song Zhixu's chest still a little sleepy, yawned, and rubbed it on his chest again before whispering.

"There is no discomfort, ran want to go home, Song Zhixu is not good to go home"

Song Zhixu saw Lin Ran like this, his soft heart was going to melt, nodded and kissed him on the forehead.

"Get up and eat breakfast first, and then I'll ask the doctor, make sure there's no problem, and we'll go home."

Lin Ran agreed, but still did not want to move, Song Zhixu could only go and take the breakfast sent by Xiao Nanyu and feed it to Lin Ran. When you open it, there's a rice dumpling made inside, and an omelette, and a red heart with tomato sauce on top of the omelette.

Song Zhixu twitched at the corner of his lips, and used chopsticks to stir up the love heart before giving it to Lin Ran to eat.

It seems that it was specially sent to Mu Qingting, and it could not be seen by Lin Ran, which hurt his eyes.

After feeding Lin Ran, he inserted a straw to let him drink a cup of stewed soft rotten rice porridge, and after Lin Ran was full and sleepy and asleep, Song Zhixu quietly left. <

Went to ask the doctor, showed the doctor the checklist, determined that it was okay, Song Zhixu only relaxed his mind.

Before leaving with the doctor's prescription, Song Zhixu remembered Xiao Nanyu's words and hesitated for a moment or asked.

"Dr. Chen, do you still need to go to the gynecology department to see the patient's physical condition?"

Dr. Chen looked up at Song Zhixu in confusion, and looked at the gender on the case list again.

"Mr. Song, you are a male patient, go to the gynecology department to see what this is ordinary hypoglycemia, and a little bit of anemia, eat some vitamins, usually pay attention to eating on time."

After telling him again, he must not forget that after breakfast, Dr. Chen directly drove Song Zhixu out.

Song Zhixu didn't think much about it, he also felt that Xiao Nanyu's words were quite absurd, but for Lin Ran's body, he still asked the doctor, in fact, he was a little difficult to say.

Back in the ward, Lin Ran was still asleep, and Song Zhixu didn't want to wake him up, so he sat by his bedside and watched.

Because he came back temporarily, Song Zhixu made a lot of phone calls to his mobile phone when he was on the plane, and he didn't have time to reply one by one until now. After everything was sorted out, it had been almost an hour. Lin Ran slept again and just woke up, rubbed his eyes, and saw Song Zhixu by the bed and whispered.

"Song Zhixu, shall we go home?"

song Zhixu nodded, and lifted the man out of bed to personally change him into a hospital gown, and put on his own clothes before the two were ready to leave. MMu Qingting had just finished checking the room not long after going to work, and just saw two people leaving, came over and looked at the two people and raised an eyebrow.

Before Song Zhixu could speak, Lin Ran immediately shook his head and grabbed Song Zhixu's neck and climbed up to him, until Song Zhixu picked him up, Lin Ran whispered in a reassuring voice, "Ran Ran doesn't like this, but he wants to go home."