Chapter 191: I want to ask for marriage

Song Nian was still lying in Lin Ran's arms, pulling the buttons on Lin Ran's clothes and biting them into his mouth, not realizing that he had lost his father's arms.

Lin Ran hugged Song Nian for a while, and Song Zhixu took Song Nian away, Lin Ran was still in the hospital and needed to rest.

Song Nian still had some dissatisfaction, and in Song Zhixu's arms, he untruthfully twisted his body and wanted to come down, but Song Zhixu did not let go of him, and he had no way.

Xiao Shilan went home to make a meal and sent it to the two people, and Song Zhixu gave Song Nian to her and let her take her away.

Lin Ran looked at it with wide eyes, but he didn't say anything to let the child stay.

In the end, the hospital has too many patients, and the resistance of children is poor, which is indeed not suitable for staying here.

Almost one more day in the hospital, he can go back, and he can only accompany nian nian when the time comes.

After Song Nian left with Xiao Shilan, Song Zhixu fed Lin Ran something before helping him lie down and let him continue to sleep for a while.

Lin Ran lay on the bed and looked at Song Zhixu, asking Song Zhixu to accompany him, and finally the two of them lay on the bed and slept together.

Lin Ran's early pregnancy, uncomfortable because of a long time did not rest well plus low blood sugar, stayed in the hospital for one night, the next day observed another day, nothing happened, in the evening he was discharged from the hospital back to the Song family villa.

As soon as she entered the door, Xiao Shilan just brought dinner out of the kitchen and put it on the table, and saw two people.

"Even if you're almost coming back, dinner is just ready, come and eat."

Lin Ran had just arrived yesterday morning, but after a day's time, there were some differences in the villa.

The floor was covered with thick plush carpets, the corner of the stairs in the corner of the table was also pasted with anti-collision strips, and in addition to the necessary furniture, many things in the house were put away, and it felt slightly empty.

"Auntie... It's different. "

Lin Ran walked to the table and wanted to help, while saying.

Xiao Shilan did not ask him to help, only let him sit down at the table, and then said again.

"You are pregnant with a child now, afraid of bumping and bumping, the family is wrapped tightly and safely, and every year is about to learn to walk, so rest assured."

Xiao Shilan originally wanted to get it, but then felt that when Song began to learn to walk, he should return to China to live, so he kept dragging it out.

Now that Lin Ran is pregnant with a child, she hastened to find someone to install a collision strip and a carpet, and now both people in the family are afraid of falling, and they don't get how to do it.

After all, she was pregnant with a child, plus she was a woman, Xiao Shilan was definitely much more careful than Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu also saw the things in the villa, touched his nose, and then remembered that the last time Lin Ran was pregnant, he didn't get anything, and let Lin Ran live upstairs with him with a big belly, he felt some guilt in his heart, he didn't do a good job.

Song Zhixu took a picture, sent it to his assistant, and then sent a message to tell him to install the villa as soon as possible.

After receiving the assistant's reply, Song Zhixu put down his mobile phone, walked over, and took Lin Ran to wash his hands.