Chapter 70: His and Lin Ran's children are slowly growing up

Lin Mu on the other side was stunned when he heard Song Zhixu's words, and after a while, he asked again in disbelief.

"Know what you just said "

Song Zhixu suddenly found that this seemed to be a little direct, but he was actually still a little excited now, so he didn't know how to say it euphemistically, and could only repeat it again.

"I said he was pregnant, and I just found out today." Lin Mu was silent for a long time, just when Song Zhixu was thinking about whether to take the initiative to ask him again, the other party directly hung up the phone, Song Zhixu called again, Lin Mu did not answer again.

Song Zhixu frowned in some doubt, Lin Mu was angry, but Lin Mu was not this kind of person who would be irrational, so he didn't understand why this was the case.

Just thinking, the door behind him was gently knocked twice, and Song Zhixu turned his head to see Mu Qingting standing outside the door, waving at him.

Song Zhixu could only put the mobile phone in his pocket first, and then walked over to open the door.

Opening the door, he saw that there was not only Mu Qingting outside, but also Xiao Nanyu who came with him not far away, Xiao Nanyu nodded slightly at Song Zhixu, and then looked into the ward, obviously already knowing about Lin Ran's pregnancy.

"You haven't been out of the ward, your lunch, brought you over." Mu Qingting reached out and handed over the lunch he was carrying, and then gave him the paper bag in his hand, and this, I think you should want to see.

"What is this?" Song Zhixu took over the lunch, and this doubt about the contents of the paper bag.

"Photos." MMu Qingting opened the paper bag, took out a black lacquered photo from inside, pointed to a small round small white dot on it, " This little thing is the child in Xiao Ranran's belly, only a little big.

Song Zhixu was stunned, turned around and took the photo and looked at it stunned for a long time, but he did not look away, and after a while, he returned the lunch in his hand to Mu Qingting, and said in a faint voice.

"You come in, look at Ranran, I'll go out." Song Zhixu went back to the ward and took his coat.

Before Mu Qingting could speak, Song Zhixu had already left quickly.

Song Zhixu took a breath and walked down his mouth, found a corner in the hospital garden, took out a cigarette from his pocket with some trembling hands, lit it, put it in his mouth and took a deep breath, and the white smoke circulated in his lungs and floated out of his nose.

After sucking two in a row, Song Zhixu finally calmed down and carefully looked at the b-ultrasound photo in his hand.

When he first learned that Lin Ran was pregnant, he didn't feel real all the time, and he even wondered if it was a dream, and when he woke up, there was nothing left, so he was able to maintain his composure on the surface.

But it wasn't until he saw this picture with his own eyes that he had a down-to-earth feeling, and in this picture was his child, and he and Lin Ran's child were slowly growing up in Lin Ran's belly. <

Song Zhixu looked at it for a while, lit a cigarette and smoked it quietly, and then he rolled out the cigarette butt and threw it into the trash can, knowing that Lin Ran did not like the smell of smoke, so he walked downstairs and stood xu and waited for the smell of smoke on his body to dissipate almost before going upstairs.

Lin Ran didn't know when he had woken up, sitting on the bed with some timidity looking at this strange ward and the two people in the ward, until Song Zhixu pushed open the door and went in, Lin Ran's eyes lit up, and he subconsciously wanted to get out of bed.