Chapter 118: Song Zong, it seems to be the person you are looking for

Song Zhixu packed up his emotions, changed the water for the two turtles, put food on them, and watched them finish eating, and then changed the clean water again.

He carried the fish tank into the bedroom, put it in the position where Lin Ran often put it, and lay down on Lin Ran's pillow himself, looking at the fish tank and feeling Lin Ran's breath.

Only at home can you feel the residual breath of Lin Ran.

but he didn't know where Lin Ran was now, nor did he know how much money Lin Ran still had on his body, and the five million Carin Ran had never been used, so he couldn't find Lin Ran. The capital was too big, there were too many people, he didn't have any clues like a headless fly driving once in a while it was too difficult, he couldn't find Lin Ran. Song Zhixu's gaze was a little distracted, he was really too tired, lying in a place with Lin Ran's breath, and unconsciously he fell asleep. 

Song Zhixu had a dream, dreaming that Lin Ran was standing in a small room with a broken fortune, there was not much light in the darkness, the ground was also dirty and messy, Lin Ran was wearing a nightgown, thin cloth outlined a round pregnant belly, he stepped on the ground barefoot, looking at Song Zhixu with tears in his eyes.

"Ranran" Song Zhixu had some surprises, and wanted to lean over and pull him over, at this time the capital was very cold, how could he wear only a nightgown and barefoot.

But no matter how he moved forward, he still had no way to get close to Lin Ran, so he could only stand not far away and look at Lin Ran. The tears in Lin Ran's eyes suddenly burst the embankment, and large drops rolled down.

He looked at Song Zhixu and asked: Song Zhixu likes his brother right, Song Zhixu doesn't like Ranran, and he doesn't like the baby."

After saying that, Lin Ran stopped crying and retreated, kept touching his stomach with his hands, and gradually walked away. Song Zhixu desperately wanted to pass, but there was no way.

He opened his eyes sharply, sat up from the bed, and shook his head and muttered quietly.

"No, of course, I don't like anyone else."

But when he opened his eyes, he was still in his bedroom, and there was no Lin Ran, and he hadn't found Lin Ran yet.

Song Zhixu sat stunned for a long time, he felt that there was some confusion in his vision, and he looked up and rubbed it for a while before he realized that he did not know when he had been in tears

He didn't react until now, lin ran made the last call to him. Lin Ran didn't say that he missed his brother, Lin Ran asked him if he liked his brother, but how did he do it, he hurriedly said to Lin Ran, let him call Lin Mu and hang up the phone, remembering Lin Ran's lonely eyes in the surveillance, the oxygen he inhaled was like a knife stabbed into his heart.

His Ran Ran has always been very well-behaved, any questions will always be asked him, will not be in their hearts, every time he explains Lin Ran will listen, but this time he did not explain, so Lin Ran went to lin Mu, and finally became like this. Song Zhixu did not close the curtains when he slept, and when he woke up, the sunset outside the window had already stained the sky red, and the orange-yellow light shone obliquely through the glass from outside the window, filling the bedroom with orange and yellow, and it also seemed that the figure sitting on the bed was even more lonely. 

Song Zhixu looked out of the window, only to find that he didn't know when it started, and there were already scattered snowflakes outside, but because it was still not cold enough, the snowflakes fell on the ground and immediately melted. Song Zhixu took out his mobile phone and looked at it, Lin Mu and they did not have lin ran news, Song Zhixu got up from bed, changed his clothes, and drove out to find someone.