Chapter 110: moved inside, and Ran's stomach was going to break

As before, at noon, Song Zhixu's assistant came to bring Lunch to Lin Ran. Lin Ran had been sitting inside the floor-to-ceiling window, he saw the assistant enter the courtyard door, and then put the lunch at the door of the villa and left, but Lin Ran did not move, until Song Zhixu's phone called, Lin Ran immediately answered.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran's face immediately smiled, and he cried sweetly into the phone. Song Zhixu softly "um" a sound, and then said softly.

"Of course, my assistant has already delivered lunch to the door of the villa, and he is gone, so you can open the door and go out and bring it in, and eat well."

"Good" Lin Ran whispered in agreement, and just when he was about to ask Song Zhixu when he would return, some voices came from Song Zhixu's side. Song Zhixu had something to do, and immediately said to the mobile phone.

"Of course, I still have things to do, I can't tell you, you eat at home obediently, I'll go back later." Lin Ran let out another "Hmm" sound, and the two people hung up the phone. Lin Ran looked at the page that the mobile phone screen automatically returned, bit his lip, sat on the ground for a while before putting the fish tank aside, stood up, went to the door to get lunch and came back.

He sat at the table and took a small bite of his own, and after eating, he didn't go back to the floor-to-ceiling window, but after he cleaned up the table, he found another piece of cloth, carefully wiped the table clean, and wiped the cabinet, the sofa, and all kinds of furniture. He was pregnant and couldn't bend over all the time, so he wiped it for a while and took a break, looked out the window, and made sure that Song Zhixu hadn't returned and continued to work seriously.

Because he was pregnant before, plus Song Zhixu had been with him, he had not cleaned seriously for a long time, and the home could not be dirty, and Song Zhixu would not like it if it was dirty. 

Lin Ran wiped downstairs, rubbed his sore waist, moved back to the sofa, lay on the sofa and unconsciously fell asleep, Song Zhixu promised Lin Ran to go back earlier, so he did not go to the company after the socializing, and all the things were pushed to the back and the driver directly sent him back home. 

In the car, Song Zhixu turned on the monitoring at home, looked at it with his mobile phone, and saw Lin Ran lying on the sofa asleep, and his brow frowned slightly. Lin Ran had the habit of taking a nap at noon, but this time he didn't go upstairs, and fell asleep downstairs. Song Zhixu subconsciously wanted to call Lin Ran to let him go upstairs to sleep, but he thought that he was about to arrive home again, so he did not bother him again, but just looked up at the front of the car, which was not far from his villa. 

The driver sent Song Zhixu to the outside of his villa and watched Song Zhixu walk in before leaving. Song Zhixu walked to the door of the villa, as soon as he opened the door, a slight noise still woke up Lin Ran, who was asleep on the sofa, Lin Ranmeng climbed up and saw Song Zhixu who had just entered the door, the panic in his eyes quickly turned into surprise, and he slipped off the sofa before he could put on his shoes, and trotted to hug Song Zhixu. But before he could hug him, Lin Ran was stopped by Song Zhixu, who took a step back and did not let Lin Ran hug, whispering.

"Of course, you don't go near, I just drank wine, the smell of tobacco and alcohol on my body, you wait for me to go up and take a bath, will you hug me again" Lin Ran blinked, still wanting to hug, he whispered. <

"It doesn't matter, of course, I don't think Song Zhixu stinks" 

"No, you'll cough when you smell the smell of tobacco and alcohol, take a shower, and soon." Song Zhixu still refused. Lin Ran could only agree, when Song Zhixu changed his shoes and went upstairs to take a bath, he also followed Song Zhixu step by step, watching Song Zhixu enter the bathroom before he sat on the edge of the bed facing the bathroom door and obediently waited for Song Zhixu.