Chapter 41: Admit it, you are moved by Lin Ran

On the way back to the car, Lin Ran took the small fish tank in his arms and reached in to poke the little turtle inside.

The turtle floated motionlessly, and at first Lin Ran was still a little afraid, but it didn't take long before he dared to hold it in his hand.

He held the fish tank in one hand, grabbed the little turtle with the other hand and looked at it, and then whispered to Song Zhixu next to him.

"Song Zhixu, why doesn't the little turtle move?"

Song Zhixu didn't even look at it and said casually, "It's sleeping."

"That's it." Lin Ran nodded, and quickly put it into the fish tank and carefully held it.

The little turtle is sleeping and cannot be disturbed.

Back at the villa, Lin Ran looked around the room several times with the fish tank, and finally found a place with just the right sunlight by the floor-to-ceiling window, put the fish tank down, and lay down on the floor next to it to watch carefully.

It didn't take long for the turtle in the fish tank to reveal its small head, and looking around, Lin Ran happily reached out to touch it, and it immediately retracted.

Song Zhixu went upstairs to change his clothes, and then opened the computer to search for things to pay attention to in raising turtles.

Although he bought a pet for Lin Ran, he had never kept it, so he still searched for how to keep it.

Otherwise, when Lin Ran asked, he didn't know anything, and he didn't know how to answer.

It was almost an hour before Song Zhixu came down from the upper floor.

The TV downstairs did not turn on, nor did I see Lin Ran's figure, Song Zhixu looked for a while while going downstairs, only to see Lin Ran lying under the floor-to-ceiling window. LLin Ran went home, his clothes were not changed, and he was lying on the floor looking at the turtle in the fish tank. Song Zhixu looked at the warm and melting sun shining in from outside, frowned slightly, and shouted: "Ranran"

Lin Ran turned his head to see Song Zhixu, and subconsciously got up from the ground, but before he could go to Song Zhixu, he felt that his eyes were black, and his body shook and fell backwards.

Song Zhixu quickly ran a few steps, pulled him into his arms, put him on the sofa, touched his sun-sun-sunred red cheeks, and hung a little dissatisfaction on his face.

"It's not too hot, I've been basking in the sun for so long"

Lin Ran slowed down for a while before he could see Song Zhixu's face, and some flattering shook his arm and whispered, Song Zhixu", seeing that Song Zhixu ignored him, he explained in a low voice, "Look at the little turtle." 

As soon as he moved, the little turtle retracted back into its shell, so Lin Ran didn't dare to move, so he could only lie on the ground and watch, and the little turtle had a hard time sticking out its head and four claws.

Song Zhixu had long been aware of Lin Ran's dead eyes, but he didn't expect Lin Ran to be able to withstand the hot sun and bask for an hour without moving.

Song Zhixu suddenly felt that it was quite dangerous to get a turtle back, and if he wasn't at home, Lin Ran didn't know how long he would have to dry.

"Song Zhixu" Lin Ran saw that Song Zhixu did not speak, thinking that he was angry, so he whispered, "I'm sorry."

Song Zhixu drew a tissue from the table and wiped the beads of sweat that had oozed from lin ran's forehead because he had been in the sun for too long, and stood up and went to the kitchen to make lunch.