Chapter 136: Don't let Song Zhixu, find a better one

Song Zhixu drove, and Xiao Shilan and Lin Ran sat in the back seat. The first time he drove over, Song Zhixu still didn't remember the road, after all, those dilapidated residential buildings belonged to places that Song Zhixu would never set foot in his life. If it weren't for Lin Ran staying there this time, Song Zhixu probably would never have known that in the bustling city of Beijing, there are people in a corner who live the complete opposite of prosperity. After driving the navigation, Song Zhixu drove the car again, turned around several times, and then reached the downstairs of Lin Ran's one-bedroom apartment.

Xiao Shilan had not yet gotten out of the car, and was already a little surprised on the road, as soon as he opened the car door, the smell of the sewers came to his face, and Xiao Shilan subconsciously covered his nose.

"Of course, you live here" Xiao Shilan was born in the Xiao family, born into an extraordinary family, for her villa is the norm, naturally has not been to this kind of place.

"Well, it's good to live here, here, it's fine." Lin Ran felt that although his small house could not see the sun and was still a little shabby, he was still used to small spaces and would not be empty. Song Zhixu felt a slight sting in his heart, held Lin Ran's hand, and said to Xiao Shilan and Song Chengjing.

"Dad, Mom, otherwise you won't get down in the car, I will go up straight up, take something and come down, it will not be too long." 129262, and finally shook his head.

"Forget it, it's boring in the car, so let's go up there and leave the cat and the two turtles in the car." Song Zhixu didn't say anything more, and carefully helped Lin Ran to go up. LLin Ran's small house was on the fifth floor, because the corridor was too narrow, and there was no way for Song Zhixu to hold Lin Ran inside, so he could only carefully help him go up. Lin Ran walked through the corridor many times, because she was pregnant, Lin Ran's feet were often cold and cold and a little numb, so Lin Ran was cautious every time, and after two months, he was already familiar with every step, and walked more steadily than Song Zhixu. When he arrived at his small house, Lin Ran found the key from his backpack, and then bent down slightly to insert the key into the keyhole and slowly opened it. 

As soon as the door opened, a faint smell of thunder wafted out of the room. It snows in the winter in Beijing, so there is still some humidity in the air, and Lin Ran's small room can hardly shine in the sun, so it is still extremely prone to moisture. But he did not give up at all, back to his small house, he still felt relaxed, seeing that the family had not returned for a long time there was some chaos, he subconsciously wanted to clean up, but was pulled by Song Zhixu.

"Of course, don't bend over, if there's anything you want to take, tell me, and I'll help you get it."

After all, Lin Ran is inconvenient to hold up his big belly, and every time he bends down, he will subconsciously support his stomach before he can bend down.

"No, I want to clean up." Lin Ran shook his head, he didn't have anything to take.

"I'll clean it up for you." Song Zhixu quickly cleaned up the messy house for Lin Ran. Xiao Shilan was already surprised enough from getting out of the car, and now that she had reached Lin Ran's small house, she was only full of heartache. Two months after he couldn't find anyone, Lin Ran actually lived here, no wonder he had lost so much weight, pregnant with a child, or thin arms and legs. <

"But how do you live in a place like this, where you can't even see the sun?" Obviously it was still sunny outside, and when I entered the corridor, it suddenly darkened, and during the day in this room, I had to turn on the lights.

"It's cheap here, but I don't have any money, so I can only live here." Lin Ran explained seriously, ran you have to hand out leaflets to pay the rent, a hundred yuan a day, Aunt Wang said that there are many. Xiao Shilan