Chapter 63: Song Zhixu: Of course, I don't wear your nightgown

Song Zhixu was just laughing with Lin Ran, and this would suddenly be in no mood at all.

Hanging up the phone, Song Zhixu glanced sideways at Lin Ran, a little did not know how to talk to him, hesitated for a while or did not speak.

However, Lin Ran had just listened to the assistant's words, but he didn't understand what they were talking about, so he took the initiative to ask Song Zhixu.

"Song Zhixu, what is a business trip"

Song Zhixu opened his mouth, or said.

"It's that I have some company things, I need to leave for a few days

, two people just came back, Song Zhixu didn't know whether to take Lin Ran on a business trip."

He knew that Lin Ran would be timid in an unfamiliar environment, the first two days when the two people lived in the hotel, Lin Ran was glued to him almost all the time, even taking a bath to see him.

But he was out on a business trip, and he certainly couldn't stay with Lin Ran all the time, and all Song Zhixu was a little hesitant to leave Lin Ran at home, or to take him with him on a business trip. Lin Ran was silent for a while, and then asked: "Can I go then?"

"Of course, I have a job, I can't always be by your side, just like staying in a hotel yesterday, you have to stay in a strange room all day, just you, can you or do you want to stay at home with Xiao Gui, and come back in a few days" Song Zhixu didn't know how to make a decision, so he simply threw the problem to Lin Ran.

Lin Ran thought, shook his head, bit his lip and did not speak.

Because he didn't know what to do, he was afraid that he wouldn't have Song Zhixu in a strange place, and he didn't want to see Song Zhixu for several days.

Until the car entered the courtyard doorway, Song Zhixu drove the car into the villa, Lin Ran whispered again.

"Then can you take the little guy with you?"

"No, you have to go by plane, the little guy doesn't have a seat." Song Zhixu touched Lin Ran's head in pain, still seriously.

If the turtle wants to take the plane, it must be checked in, and the consignment needs to be quarantined, and now it is simply too late, and the small turtle that is the size of the palm cannot be found when it is lost, so there is no way to take the plane.

Lin Ran leaned closely to Song Zhixu's side, and even when he returned home to see Xiao Qi and Xiao Qi's daughter-in-law talking more, he kept clinging to Song Zhixu.

The two of them sat down on the sofa, Lin Ran sat into Song Zhixu's arms, and after thinking for a while, Lin Ran whispered.

"If he follows Song Zhixu, will it become a trouble for Song Zhixu?" Lin Ran knew that he could not follow Song Zhixu all the time, and he did not dare to go anywhere, nor did he dare to stay by himself.

"No, it will never be trouble." Song Zhixu touched Lin Ran's head and kissed him again. Lin Ran thought about it again or tried to pull out a smile.

Ran Ran didn't go, ran ran at home waiting for Song Zhixu to come back.

Although Song Zhixu didn't say it, Lin Ran knew that if he went to Song Zhixu, he would have to worry about him, so there would be no way to work well. <

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran with some surprise, and finally agreed.

"Then I left the assistant behind, let him come to bring you food, you also let him throw away the garbage at the door, and then I let Mu Qingting come over from time to time to see if you are okay"