Chapter 164: There are bad people, but they have to hide

Song Zhixu quickly got up from the bed, turned on the light and looked for Lin Ran in the room. But he looked around everywhere, still did not see Lin Ran's figure, Song Zhixu opened the mobile phone, found the monitoring in the bedroom, tuned the picture out before he found Lin Ran's figure Lin Ran left from him in a daze, it seemed that there was some fear, so he hid in the closet. Xu quickly went to the closet to find it, opened the door and saw Lin Ran shrinking inside, he relaxed and quickly hugged Lin Ran out.

"Of course, what's wrong, how did you suddenly go to the closet?" Lin Ran's eyes were still a little confused, and after looking at Song Zhixu for a while, he seemed to recognize him, and the tears fell at once. Lin Ran threw herself into Song Zhixu's arms, hugged Song Zhixu's waist, and cried out.

"Song Zhixu, there are bad people, "No, there are no bad people, but they are not afraid." Song Zhixu was in a terrible pain, but Lin Ran couldn't think of anything, he knew that there were bad people who would hit him. Song Zhixu wanted to help Lin Ran, but he couldn't find the source of his illness. Coaxing Lin Ran to bed again, Song Zhixu held him tightly in his arms and whispered to him. After a while, he fell asleep again, and Song Zhixu fed the awakened child again, and when both of them were asleep, he lost his sleepiness, went to the balcony to smoke for a while, and then washed up again before going to bed. 

Now fortunately, Aunt Wang is still here, during the day Aunt Wang takes care of the child, he can sleep for a while, at night he has to wake up several times, he can't sleep much at all, Lin Ran's situation really makes him uneasy. The next day, Lin Ran was playing with Nian Nian, and Song Zhixu watched him for a while or walked to the study before calling Lin Mu. Lin Mu on the other end of the phone seemed to be busy, and he could faintly hear the sound of tapping on the keyboard. AAnswering the phone, Lin Mu said, "Song Zhixu"

"Hmm." Song Zhixu thought for a moment, or asked him, "Cup Mu is asking him," Lin Mu I want to ask, before he fell into the water and was sent away, how was he bullied in the Lin family?"

"Bullied" Lin Mu didn't quite understand why he suddenly asked these questions, but after seriously thinking about it, he said, "No, of course, in the Lin family, it should be good, although he was not identified, but the people in the family would still take care of him as a little young master, no one should bully him, and at that time, there were no other children in my family, only I followed him." Lin Mu didn't know about the previous generation, but he still liked Lin Ran very much, and he always took Lin Ran with him, so he didn't find anyone bullying him.

"Nobody, hit him?" asked Song Zhixu. Lin Ran always said that when he woke up, he always said that someone had beaten him, and those memories lin ran had overcome before in foreign countries, so Song Zhixu suspected that someone had also beaten him when he was in the Lin family.

"How could it be, no." Lin Mu was also shocked,  Dan still denied.

He thought about it again, Lin Ran didn't talk much when he was a child, he was also very well-behaved, and he never said that someone bullied him, let alone beat him.

"Is there anything you want me to go over?" Lin Mu still sensed something was wrong from Song Zhixu's words, so he asked. SSong Zhixu did not tell Lin Mu that since Lin Mu did not know, he could not help much, and told him that he could only make him worry. The two men hung up the phone, and Song Zhixu stood by the window for a while, looking downstairs at the already green courtyard, not knowing what he was thinking. Lin Ran knocked on the door, walked in, and saw that Song Zhixu was not working before walking over and leaning into his arms. Zhi Xu gently stroked Lin Ran's back and kissed him lightly on the top of his hair.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to know Song Zhixu." Lin Ran whispered. Song Zhixu laughed lightly, picked up the person and walked to the sofa to sit down, letting Lin Ran sit on his lap.