Chapter 17: Ran ran just wanted Song Zhixu

Song Zhixu knew that Lin Ran was frightened this time, he told Lin Ran in the morning that he would call him in advance to inform him, but he didn't look at the time just after he got busy, and the assistant didn't tell him, and the time passed directly.

Lin Ran was originally a cowardly and timid character, and suddenly a stranger entered the courtyard and came to the door of the villa, he was definitely going to be frightened.

Song Zhixu softened his voice a little, "Of course, don't be afraid, I am not good for not informing you in advance, now that the people outside have left, can you open the door and take things in?"

Lin Ran whispered "Hmm", but after a while he whispered, "Is it okay for Song Zhixu not to hang up the phone?" 

"Well, I'm not hanging up, you take the phone and go open the door." Song Zhixu agreed.

Lin Ran stood up and slowly opened the door, the door opened a slit, he made sure that there was no one outside, then quickly took things in and closed the door again.

Song Zhixu had nothing to say, and he called Song Zhixu's name a few times inside, until Song Zhixu agreed to him.

Lin Ran saw that he had no appetite for the first time when he ate, he carefully placed it on the table and then crouched in the gap between the table and the coffee table, whispering to Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu's secretary brought his lunch in, and he also packed up the things on the table and went to the coffee table to eat.

Taking it apart, he casually asked Lin Ran, "Ranran, are you eating lunch?"

Lin Ran shook his head, reacting to the fact that Song Zhixu couldn't hear him around him before he whispered, "No, I don't want to eat." <

Song Zhixu frowned slightly: "Is the meal not drinking your appetite?" 

"No, of course, I just want Song Zhixu." Lin Ran glanced at the lunch box on the table and squeezed the phone.

Song Zhixu was silent for a long time, and finally he just said, "Eat first, and I'll go back in the evening."

Lin Ran agreed to open the lunch box and start eating.

Lin Ran's eating speed has always been very fast, and there is no time to talk to Song Zhixu, and Song Zhixu has no habit of actively speaking while eating, so the two people are silent together.

When Lin Ran's stomach could not fit, he looked at the number of people left, and whispered to Song Zhixu.

"If you can't eat it, is it okay to stay?"

Song Zhixu naturally agreed, he often accompanied Lin Ran to eat leftovers these days, fortunately, he would not be abandoned, so he went along with Lin Ran.

Lin Ran obediently stood up to pack up the rest of the meal and put it in the refrigerator, and carefully washed the chopsticks and spoons inside the lunch box.

He lay on the couch talking to Song Zhixu, song Zhixu spent most of his time listening to him, occasionally replying to a sentence, lin ran continued to talk again.

I don't know how long I lay on the sofa, but when sleepiness came up, Lin Ran slept on his stomach in a confused state.

Song Zhixu looked at the company's documents, and after a long time, he found that there was no one on the other end of the phone.

He cried out again, "Of course? The other party did not answer, but only a faint sound of steady breathing.

He knew that Lin Ran was probably asleep, he looked at the phone for a moment, looking at the above display that he had been talking for more than two hours, he had some accidents.

He has always disliked talking nonsense, so the phone call will not be long, even his mother's occasional nagging he does not have the patience to listen, this time he actually listened to Lin Ran said for such a long time did not feel annoyed.

Looking back, Song Zhixu hung up the phone directly.

He did have some abnormalities now, to be precise, it was not normal for Lin Ran, which was not a good thing for him.

Song Zhixu rubbed his forehead with some irritation, and then forced himself to shift his gaze to the document.

Lin Ran slept on the couch for a nap, and when he woke up, he was still alone in the villa, and the phone was placed next to him.

Before he was awake, he called Song Zhixu a few times on the phone, but after waiting for a long time, no one answered.

Lin Ran knew that Song Zhixu had hung up.

Lin Ran sat on the sofa for a while, then got up to take the water and began to wipe the furniture, wiped the furniture downstairs, and hammered his sore waist and began to wash his clothes.

He had only lived for a few days and did not have many dirty clothes, most of them were Song Zhixu's, and he carried them to the bathroom and scrubbed them by hand one by one.

Although the summer clothes are not difficult to wash, Lin Ran wants to wash Song Zhixu's clothes very cleanly, so he used a lot of strength, and it didn't take long for his hands to be rubbed red. <

But he was still particularly satisfied that he could do something for Song Zhixu.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Song Zhixu turned off the computer as soon as he arrived at the end of work, stood up and left, and was stopped by the assistant who came in just after reaching the door.

The assistant had some doubts: "Boss, you have a dinner party with Boss Wu tonight, where are you going?"

Song Zhixu suddenly remembered this, but the footsteps did not stop.

"First find someone to go for me, I'll do it in a few days to invite Boss Wu to dinner, and today I'll go home first." After saying that, Song Zhixu did not stay any longer and strode away.

The assistant saw his back and thought of the people he had seen inside the floor-to-ceiling window during the day, so he didn't stop him again.

I can only go to the company manager temporarily to deal with it.

Song Zhixu drove all the way back to the villa, opened the door and there was no one inside the villa, and some noise came from the bathroom.

Song Zhixu did not come close, but just shouted: "Lin Ran? The sound in the bathroom was heard, and then the door was quickly opened from the inside, lin Ran's body was wet, and there was some foam on his forehead and running out of it.

Seeing Song Zhixu, his eyes lit up and his feet lit up, and he quickly ran to Song Zhixu, threw himself into his arms, hugged his waist tightly, rubbed his cheeks gently on his chest, and rubbed the foam on his forehead onto Song Zhixu's clothes.

Song Zhixu's suit jacket was not buttoned, and he only wore a white shirt inside, Lin Ran's clothes had long been soaked with water, and as soon as it was pasted on him, the water wet his shirt, and he also felt the cold wetness.

"Lin Ran? What are you doing?

Lin Ran raised his head from Song Zhixu's arms and smiled brightly at him.

"Ran ran was washing Song Zhixu's clothes." Lin Ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, sniffing Song Zhixu's smell like a puppy.

He really wanted Song Zhixu too much.

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran's appearance full of water, showed a hint of helplessness, pushed Lin Ran away from his arms, pulled his wrist, and walked back to the bathroom.

Pushing open the door, I found that Lin Ran had found two large basins, one with washed clothes and one with water on the ground.

The fully automatic washing machine is right next to it, and this little fool actually washes it by hand.

Song Zhixu took Lin Ran's hand and looked at it, the skin of his entire palm was wrinkled, his hand was also red, there were some swellings, all like this, the little fool was still smiling at him.