Chapter 155: Song Zhixu, but he can't find you

Lin Ran saw that Zhou Xian was a little scared again, and hid behind Song Zhixu and did not dare to come out.

In fact, Lin Ran's courage has been a lot bigger now, in the two months outside Lin Ran has no way, can only try to restrain his fear, go to the street to hand out leaflets, go to the crowded park to pick up bottles, plus in Xiao Nanyu there to treat some, now as long as strangers are not deliberately close to Lin Ran, he is not too afraid.

But I don't know why, Lin Ran saw Zhou Xian twice, and it seemed that there was some special fear of him.

Song Zhixu blocked Lin Ran behind him and said lightly.

"Thanks, I don't have to, I don't have to help much, I don't have to come over."

Aunt Wang opened her mouth, and before she could speak, Zhou Xian immediately said.

"I must have come to thank you, I didn't answer the phone yesterday, and thanks to Mr. Song, I didn't let my son into the police station."

Song Zhixu pursed his lips and didn't speak, he didn't really want to stay at home, so he didn't even pour a glass of water, but he didn't openly drive people away.

"I should be thankful, thank you mr. Song more, otherwise I wouldn't have known what to do yesterday." Aunt Wang also followed,

she didn't know how to say thank you yesterday, and no one in the family could pass, or thanks to Song Zhixu, so Aunt Wang went back and told her family.

Zhou Xian must come over today to say thank you in person, she only brought it over, but until she saw Lin Ran's aunt, she remembered that Lin Ran was afraid of people, and Song Zhixu had told her before that the family should try not to let outsiders in. <

So Aunt Wang whispered to Zhou Xian, who was next to her, "Mr. Kobayashi is afraid of people, you better go back, I still have to work here today."

Zhou Xian looked at Lin Ran, who had never dared to come out behind Song Zhixu, and frowned slightly, he had felt that this little young master was like a little fool before, but he didn't expect it to be like this.

Song Zhixu did not like others to look at Lin Ran, his eyes were cold, and his voice was also a little indifferent.

"I don't have to thank you, and I don't do anything, but he doesn't like outsiders, so he doesn't entertain at home."

Since the other party could not see his intention of evicting the guests, he directly pointed it out.

Zhou Xian didn't expect him to be so direct, and for a while he was also a little embarrassed, so he licked his lips before he said.

"Mr. Song, yesterday's incident is indeed very grateful, we will pay back your money, but can you not deduct my mother's salary first, you also know that our family is difficult to make money, the children still have to go to school, my father still takes medicine all year round, the family lives on those wages, you deducted your salary, how can our family live?"

Yesterday Aunt Wang said that she could let Song Zhixu deduct her salary to pay off the debt, until the repayment was over, and when she went back to Zhou Xian, she would not be able to listen to it, and she deducted what the family spent on her wages, so he only wanted to come over today.

But he didn't tell Aunt Wang in advance about this, so he was surprised to hear him say that Aunt Wang was also surprised and quickly pushed him. <

"Xiao Xian, what do you say, we will definitely have to return the money to Mr. Song quickly."

Zhou Xian immediately replied: "My father still has to take medicine, Xiaoyuan still has to go to school, you have no salary, our whole family drinks the northwest wind"