Chapter 192: Design the ring yourself

Jiang Suiyu and Shen Yizhou's apartment Song Zhixu is aware, the two people have bought an apartment since living together and have been living there, Song Zhixu before most of them are going there, so the route is naturally familiar.

It didn't take long on the mobile phone to receive the recipe sent by Jiang Suiyu, probably guessing that he needed help, there was nothing cheap on the recipe, and he had an iron heart to kill Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu didn't care about this thing either, and after taking a look at it, he drove to buy it for him, and then went to find Jiang Suiyu with something.

Knocking on the door, Jiang Suiyu was still wearing a nightgown, his hair was tied haphazardly behind his head, but there was no sleepiness on his face, he opened the door and turned his head to walk back, while walking.

"Xiao Zhixu, you are too slow, I am hungry, if I am hungry, my brain cannot move."

Song Zhixu had no choice but to carry it himself, put it on the table for him to open, and handed him chopsticks.

"Brother Suiyu, these things you want yourself are not close, don't I have to drive to buy them for you?"

Song Zhixu was also a little anxious, and he also promised Lin Ran to go back before he woke up, and it turned out that it was more than an hour, and he had just come over.

Jiang Suiyu was eating, and Song Zhixu had some anxious questions to ask directly.

"Brother Suiyu, you... Haven't you been proposed several times, can you teach me? "

As soon as Jiang Suiyu's eating action stopped, there were not many accidents, and he thought about it for a while.

"How do I know this, after all, I was proposed, and I have not proposed marriage, you should ask Shen Yizhou about this."

Song Zhixu's question was blocked back by his words, it was not that he did not want to ask Shen Yizhou, mainly because Shen Yizhou had never said anything, except for Jiang Suiyu's words, others said that he seemed to be automatically shielded, and it was really too difficult to let him open his mouth.

"Brother Suiyu, I want to propose to Ranran, and now Ranran is pregnant with a second child, this matter cannot be delayed, you help me." Song Zhixu could only lower his posture and ask him for help.

Jiang Suiyu looked up at him, somewhat surprised.

Song Zhixu actually had a second child, which still made him have some envy, but unfortunately he would not give birth.

After thinking about it, Jiang Suiyu said.

"After all, I have known you for so many years, I still watched you grow up, and I am also an elder, and now I see that you are embarrassed, it is not impossible to help you, but I have been a little bored lately, so why not give your son two days to play for me, how about it?"

He said that the child is naturally Song Nian, Jiang Suiyu has not personally raised a child, seeing other people's white and tender children, and some eyes are hungry, he wants to raise and try to feel.

Song Zhixu almost did not think about it and immediately agreed.

It just so happened that he also wanted to take the child out, lin ran was pregnant these days was originally unwell, and he didn't like Song Nian to take Lin Ran's attention again.

After the two people reached a cooperation, Jiang Suiyu thought about it and told him all the experience he had accumulated before, and by the way, he pushed the designer who had ordered the ring by Xiao Zhengnan to Song Zhixu.

Finally he thought about the advice with some smiles on his face.

"Xiao Zhixu, I suggest that you rehearse a few times before proposing, otherwise. Otherwise, like your brother-in-law, he will propose marriage on his knees, but he will frighten Xiao Ranran. "