Chapter 117: may not see Song Zhixu again

The milky cat bark was behind the trash can not far away, but because there was a trash can blocking the view, Lin Ran couldn't see it.

He subconsciously looked around, saw that there was no one around, bit his lip and then boldly walked over, a short distance away, sideways, looking behind the trash can. There was a sound coming from a small cardboard box, and the little orange cat was climbing on the edge of the cardboard box and probing its head hard. 

But because its body is too small and its limbs are slender, even if it tries very hard, it can only show a pair of ears and eyes on the outside, so anxious that the little cat is constantly "meowing" inside.

"Kitten" Lin Ran's eyes revealed surprise, he walked over and held out his finger and gently nodded its head. The little cat has no strength, plus the box is a little high, As soon as Lin Ran touches it, it has no strength to fall, and a butt falls in the box and lies on its back, "meowing".

"I'm sorry, but I didn't use my strength." Lin Ran quickly whispered an apology, although he did not use his strength, he still pushed the kitten down from the edge of the box. Fortunately, the little cat did not remember revenge, and soon got up again and climbed to the edge again.

In the evening, the sky darkened quickly, Lin Ran delayed a little, the sky darkened a little, he squatted next to the garbage can for a while, afraid that someone would come, and finally took the kitten with the box, took the things he had just bought in his hand, and some of them were difficult to carry back to the house he had just rented. Lin Ran rented a small house that was backlit, even if it was not much light in the daytime, let alone in the evening, when he opened the door, it was already dark, he turned on the light and put things on the table, looked for a while in the house before finding a small container, filled some water, put it in the box for the cat to drink.

"Kitten, drink water." Crouch next to the box and watch. The little cat inside was probably really thirsty, smelled the water, and buried his head and licked it up. Lin Ran smiled, and then stretched out his fingers to poke, this time he subconsciously lightened the force, the kitten was drinking water, and did not pay attention to him, Lin Ran was bolder, and gently rubbed the cat's hair with the back of his hand. He didn't hear the cat barking when he went to the convenience store, and when he came back, it was still in a box, probably someone whose cat was born and couldn't keep it, and the cat was quite clean.

 After drinking the water, Lin Ran looked at it again, and he didn't seem to have anything to eat here, and finally he could only take the bun that Aunt Wang had sent him, tear it into small pieces and soak it in water to soften it for the kittens to eat. Fortunately, the kittens are not picky eaters, eat some in small bites, and when they are full, they look at Lin Ran in the box. A man and a cat looked at each other.

After a while, Lin Ran tentatively reached out to touch it, but the little cat in the box seemed to be frightened and shrank its head and did not touch him. When he wanted to take his hand back, he moved, and the little milk cat jumped up again, supporting the ground with two hind paws, and the front paws held Lin Ran's fingers, not allowing him to

retract the little milk cat did not extend his fingernails, the small meat pad softly hugged Lin Ran, Lin Ran was stunned, and there was brilliance in his eyes. <

"Does the little cat like Ran Ran too?"

the little cat barked again, and Lin Ran floated outside for several days, until now, finally showing a smile.

"The kitten accompanies Ran Ran and the baby, is it good?" whispered Lin Ran, afraid of frightening the soft little guy. 

The kitten did not answer him, but just looked at him with black and bright eyes, probably because his hind legs were tired and had no strength to support, let go of Lin Ran's fingers and retracted back into the box, eating and drinking enough to curl up into a ball. Lin Ran hadn't slept well for a few days, and now that he finally had a place to live, he was also very tired, so he looked at this small house, and then he stood up on his waist, simply cleaned the living room floor, and then opened the cover that Aunt Wang had brought, and spread it next to the cardboard box and lay down in his clothes. Lin Ran hugged his backpack, touched his hungry stomach with one hand, lay on the ground with his clothes on, turned on the light, and slept before long.