Chapter 23: Again... Needles

Song Zhixu was still working seriously, but his eyes couldn't help but be attracted by the two small legs, and he couldn't concentrate.

Finally, Song Zhixu still sighed, turned off the computer, stood up, and said to Lin Ran on the sofa.

"Let's go, I'll go down and cook for you first, I'll be busy later."

Lin Ran nodded in agreement, followed Song Zhixu, and the two of them went downstairs together.

Song Zhixu took ingredients from the refrigerator to prepare for cooking, and Lin Ran, who had been following him, suddenly said.

"Song Zhixu, there are still dishes, but I can't eat them, and there are."

Song Zhixu glanced back at Lin Ran, then looked inside the refrigerator and frowned slightly.

Because the nanny has not returned recently, Song Zhixu does not eat much at home, noon and evening are for Lin Ran to order food, so the refrigerator is basically empty now, he is also planning to go out in the afternoon to go to the supermarket to buy it, Lin Ran said that there are dishes in the refrigerator.

Before Song Zhixu could ask, Lin Ran opened the refrigerator on the other side, which contained a neat pile of packed lunch boxes.

"I can't eat it, I'm afraid I'm pregnant, and I'm here."

Lin Ran had three meals a day before, in the morning It was Song Zhixu who left him a meal, and at noon and in the evening, someone delivered food, and he couldn't eat a lot of it, so he thought of putting it in the refrigerator for the next meal, but the next meal would be sent.

Lin Ran couldn't eat every time, so he saved more and more. <

And Lin Ran has a habit of eating the rest of the meal every time, so he has never opened the dishes sent to the back, and if he can't eat it, he will put it directly in the refrigerator.

Song Zhixu looked at the two rows of lunch boxes neatly arranged, opened his mouth, and finally was laughed at by Lin Ran.

"When was this, it was frozen and couldn't eat." Song Zhixu was ready to take it out and throw it away.

He has not saved so much since he was a child, and the ingredients have lost moisture after freezing, so they are not fresh.

"It can be eaten." Lin Ran was a little nervous to grab the lunch box that Song Zhixu was about to throw away, "This was last night," but it was not opened, and it can be eaten." 

"Not open?" Song Zhixu had some doubts, and asked along with Lin Ran's words, "Then did you not eat last night?"

"Ran ate, ate the day before yesterday." Lin Ran carefully guarded the cold lunch box in his hand.

It's all delicious inside and can't be thrown away.

Song Zhixu frowned, suddenly thought of something, his face darkened, and the rest of the lunch boxes in the refrigerator were taken out and opened.

Although the food inside was frozen, it could still be seen at a glance that it had not been eaten, and he carefully counted it, which was the amount of two days.

That is to say, Lin Ran had just eaten the meal from two days ago, and what he had sent yesterday and the day before yesterday was frozen in the refrigerator and left behind.

"So you've been eating leftovers from before you've been eating for the last few days?" Song Zhixu was silent for a while and then asked, "How do you eat?" IIt was all frozen in the fridge.

Song Zhixu had already discovered before that although Lin Ran could do all kinds of housework, he would not be able to do electrical appliances or things in the kitchen.

For example, he can wash dishes by hand, but he can't use the dishwasher, he can't cook, he can't wash clothes with the washing machine, and Lin ran can't even turn on the TV when he first arrived here.

Song Zhixu didn't dare to think about how those people had treated Lin Ran harshly before.

"If you take it out in the morning, you can eat it at noon, take it out at noon, and you can eat it at night." Lin Ran sensitively sensed Song Zhixu's gloomy face, and he felt as if Song Zhixu was angry.

Lin Ran didn't understand why Song Zhixu was suddenly angry, but he didn't flinch, he still took a step forward, pulled Song Zhixu's sleeve, shook it gently, and whispered: "Song Zhixu."

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran, and without speaking, he just used some strength to take the lunch box in Lin Ran's hand and throw it into the trash can, and then took out all the frozen in the refrigerator and threw it away, and then found some things that could be done from the refrigerator and started cooking.

Lin Ran did not dare to speak, but he did not want to leave, so he followed Song Zhixu step by step, and when Song Zhixu wanted to take something, he immediately handed it over attentively.

The two people were somewhat silent after eating lunch, and Song Zhixu cleaned up the garbage in the kitchen before finally opening his mouth to Lin Ran.

"Let's go change clothes, let's go to the hospital." <

Lin Ran heard the word "hospital", and subconsciously thought of the picture of his last needle, his body trembled, bit his lip, but still obediently agreed.

He went to the dressing room to change his clothes, and after packing up, Song Zhixu also changed his clothes and was waiting for him with his car keys with garbage.

Lin Ran trotted to Song Zhixu's side and followed him out the door.

On the way to the hospital, Lin Ran's two hands were tightly twisted, and from time to time he secretly glanced at Song Zhixu, who was driving next to him.

It wasn't until he reached the hospital parking lot that he asked pitifully, "Do you want to get a needle again?" 

He was really scared.

Song Zhixu looked at him sideways, pulled his wrist upstairs into the elevator and said in a deep voice to him: "Do a check, you should not need a needle." 

The last time he came to the hospital, Mu Qingting said that Lin Ran had severe malnutrition, and although Song Zhixu did not go home these days, he asked his assistant to order meals for Lin Ran according to nutritional recipes.

What dishes to eat every day are according to the recipe, and as a result, he is not there, and Lin Ran has eaten frozen dishes for so long.

Song Zhixu did have some anger now, but not for Lin Ran, but more for himself.

How could he ignore Lin Ran to this point, Lin Ran himself didn't understand anything at all.

Lin Ran heard that there was no needle, and immediately relaxed, leaning on Song Zhixu's side and following him upstairs.

Song Zhixu pushed open the door of Mu Qingting's office directly, the people inside had just returned from the ward not long ago, and they were a little bored by the patient's noise, and they didn't lift their heads when they heard the door pushing.

"Go out, don't know how to knock on the door?"

The other party did not speak, but went straight to him.

Mu Qingting looked up to find that it was Song Zhixu, who had a gloomy face, and led Lin Ran over.

He thought about the call in the morning, thinking that Song Zhixu had come to get the medicine.

"Are you in such a hurry? I still want to get the medicine for you after work, send it to you at night, and you will come by yourself. Mu Qingting opened the computer to prepare to open a list, and listened to Song Zhixu.

"I brought Lin Ran to the physical examination this time, by the way to prescribe him some tonics, you first check his body."

Originally it was severe malnutrition and hypoglycemia, these days are staying up late waiting for him, and eating cold meals, Song Zhixu has some worries about Lin Ran's body.

Whether it was because of Lin Mu or because of himself, Song Zhixu put Lin Ran's health in the first place.

He didn't want to see Lin Ran lying on the hospital bed with a pale face anymore.