Chapter 123 Seven-Month child can he live

"Ranran" Song Zhixu felt a tightness in his heart, casually threw away the leaflet he was holding in his hand, quickly lifted Lin Ran, saw his pale face in pain, and reached out and touched his stomach. The child in Lin Ran's belly is only more than seven months old, and now it can't be born.

"Of course, I'll take you to the hospital, and we'll go to the hospital now." Song Zhixu originally pulled Lin Ran to the back seat to talk to him, but now in this situation, he was driving in front, and he certainly couldn't put Lin Ran himself in the back, Song Zhixu could only quickly take Lin Ran out, put him on the co-pilot and secure it with a seat belt, and then go to the driver's seat to drive himself.

"Song Zhixu, my stomach hurts." Lin Ran's tears of pain flowed down his cheeks, his body trembled badly, and his two hands clutched the seat belt tightly.

"Just go to the hospital, go to the hospital right away." Song Zhixu was already a little flustered, and he was chanting in his mouth, but he still tried to calm himself down.

He now has to drive Lin Ran to the hospital, if he can't stay calm, it is easy to have an accident, and now Lin Ran can't have the slightest mistake. Looking at Lin Ran's cold sweat, Song Zhixu immediately drove and took Lin Ran to the hospital. Fortunately, lin ran sent leaflets here belongs to the city, not too far from Mu Qingting's hospital, Song Zhixu accelerated some speed, more than twenty minutes to arrive, but listening to Lin Ran next to him said pain, Song Zhixu still felt a long time, when the car stopped at the hospital, Song Zhixu's hands were a little trembling, but still quickly got out of the car, took Lin Ran out and ran him into the hospital. Lin Ran was put on the bed, and then pushed into the emergency room, Song Zhixu stood outside for a long time in a daze, for a moment he was a little overwhelmed, he could only hear Lin Ran's pain inside. Ting happened to pass by, and saw that the person standing at the door of the emergency room seemed to be Song Zhixu, and when he came over, he couldn't help but raise his voice.

"Song Zhixu, what's wrong with you, you're covered in blood" Song Zhixu heard his words and looked down to find the bright red blood on his clothes. The black down jacket on his body was taken off and draped over to Lin Ran, and now he was wearing only a milky white sweater, and he had just brought Lin Ran in, and his white sweater had been stained with blood and a large piece of bright red. Song Zhixu's body shook, and he almost couldn't stand up, and was supported by Mu Qingting next to him. Mu Qingting also finally came back to his senses, Song Zhixu was able to stand at the door of the emergency room, which meant that this blood was not his, thinking of lin ran and the child with his stomach that he had just found, Mu Qingting immediately understood.

"It was Lin Ran who had an accident."

"He suddenly said that his stomach hurts, you go to see it, others don't understand." Song Zhixu pushed Mu Qingting. Mu Qingting nodded and walked in quickly. Lin Ran couldn't find it for two months, his obstetric examination was still two months ago, and the doctors here didn't know Lin Ran's special physique, it was indeed not as good as him going in. After Mu Qingting left, Song Zhixu's body leaned against the wall somewhat weakly, and then slid down the wall, and he could still smell the blood on his clothes with his head down. TThis is Ran Ran's blood, he just found the person, how did he get it like this? Song Zhixu's face was also a little pale, even whiter than when Lin Ran just went in, Lin Ran was in pain, he was afraid, more afraid than when he couldn't find Lin Ran, and his body was trembling with fear. The child in Lin Ran's belly was already seven months old, and at this time, the bleeding was very dangerous, but Song Zhixu was more afraid that something would happen to Lin Ran. Song Zhixu leaned against the wall in a daze, not knowing how long it had been before the door to the emergency room was opened, and Mu Qingting walked out with a trace of blood on his body, his brow furrowed deeply. Song Zhixu sat up from the ground, walked over and pulled on Mu Qingting's sleeve, and asked with some anxiety.