Chapter 139: Ranran's baby is very big

"Of course, I will not accompany you in the future, and you yourself are not allowed to come here to hear it," Song Zhixu said seriously.

"Why can't you come here, is it important here?" asked Lin Ran doubtfully.

"This is the airport, I mean the next time you're not allowed to sneak away from home, I can't find you, I'll be in a hurry." Song Zhixu explained to him.

Lin Ran was stunned for a moment and understood, Song Zhixu was still remembering the previous events, Lin Ran obediently nodded.

"Well, then don't sneak away, but don't come here."

Song Zhixu smiled satisfactorily at the corner of his lips and looked at the airport in front of him.

Because he came with Lin Ran, Song Zhixu did not let him get off, there were too many people in and out of the airport, which was the peak period of traffic at the end of the year, and it was easy to be crowded in.

Song Zhixu just took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Lin Mu explaining the current situation, then sent their position, and then sat down in the back seat to accompany Lin Ran.

Not long after, Lin Mu's plane landed, and Song Zhixu quickly received a reply.

Not long after he and Lin Mu stayed in the car, he saw Xiao Zhengnan with a suitcase, lin Mu and Gong Suiyu and Shen Yizhou who appeared here unexpectedly.

Song Zhixu lowered the car window, and Jiang Suiyu's eyes lit up, and he shrugged off the others and ran over quickly, grabbing the car window and looking inside. <

"Xiao Zhixu, I heard that you brought Lin Mu's little brother and let people conceive a child, where is it, let me see, I haven't seen a real person."

Before, he and Shen Yizhou helped find someone once, but they didn't find it, and then he didn't come over after Lin Ran was found, so so far he hadn't really seen Lin Ran.

Lin Ran was still the first time he saw someone looking at him through the car window, and some of them were frightened, pulling song Zhixu's clothes tightly, not daring to make a sound.

"Brother Yu, you are frightened, don't get excited." Song Zhixu had some headaches, Jiang Suiyu and Shen Yizhou, a passionate outrageous, a cold and severe, these two people came, really have some headaches.

Jiang Suiyu coughed lightly twice, and found that he seemed to have really frightened people, and he retracted a little, took two steps back, or glanced inward with his eyes.

It's just that the light in the car is a little dark, and Lin Ran is sitting inside, so he can't see clearly in the stomach.

Lin Mu came over and whispered an explanation to Song Zhixu.

"Jiang Suiyu and Shen Yizhou are going home for the Chinese New Year, so they specially stopped here to see Ranran, since you came to the airport, we will have a meal together, and then let them go."

Originally, it would have been good to fly back directly from Haicheng, and they took a long detour to the capital city deliberately because Jiang Suiyu was somewhat curious about Lin Ran's special physique, so he wanted to come to see him.

"Brother." Lin Ran heard Lin Mu's voice and looked at him sideways, but he still didn't dare to get out of the car. <

It wasn't until Song Zhixu opened the car door and took him out of the car that Lin Ran could see the people outside.

His brother and Uncle Shaw had come, and two strangers he didn't know.

Lin Ran was just startled for a moment, seeing Lin Mu gently push away Song Zhixu and quickly walked to Lin Mu's side, grabbed his arm, and smiled happily at him.