Chapter 157: Suddenly broken

The next day, when Lin Ran woke up, it was already noon, Song Zhixu was not in bed, and he was the only one in bed. Lin Ran sat up from the bed with his arms propped up, his waist was sore, and his lower body was soft as if he was unconscious. Lin Ran felt that he had broken down, last night he knew that he couldn't choose it, Song Zhixu said that he had to try it, so they tried all the flavors. Lin Ran, who had finished the time, didn't know it anymore, he just felt like he was broken, he couldn't get out of bed. Lin Ran lay on the bed and cried out uncomfortably, the more he cried, the more aggrieved he was, and finally he directly lay on the pillow, "whimpering" and crying, and the tears were wet and wet. Lin Ran has not woken up, Song Zhixu made breakfast for him to keep, want to wait for him to wake up to give him food, but also know that Lin Ran is tired, so he did not wake him up, just go upstairs every other day to see, Lin Ran woke up. This time, just went upstairs, opened the bedroom door, and heard a faint crying sound coming from inside the bedroom, Song Zhixu panicked, and quickly walked in, until Lin Ran was still crying on the bed.

"Of course, what's wrong, how did you cry, is it uncomfortable, or is it uncomfortable somewhere?" Song Zhixu sat on the edge of the bed, fishing out the person on the bed and holding him in his arms for careful inspection. As soon as Lin Ran saw Song Zhixu, he paused and felt even more uncomfortable, sobbed twice, stammered and wanted to cry, and was pinched by Song Zhixu's cheek.

"Well, what's wrong, tell me, I don't understand why you're crying."

"It's broken." Lin Ran's crying body trembled, and he still felt a lot of pain as soon as he sat up, and his waist was sore and weak.

"What's wrong, how can it be broken?" SSong Zhixu looked at him anxiously, and even wanted to take off Lin Ran's clothes to check it out. But as soon as he pulled Lin Ran's clothes, Lin Ran screamed violently and pushed him hard to shrink on the bed. Song Zhixu could only hold the person over, and after a few more moments of whispering, Lin Ran suppressed some of his crying, took his hand, and placed it on his waist.

"But my waist hurts, my ass hurts, my legs are broken, and I can't stand." Lin Ran felt uncomfortable in his heart, and whispered to Song Zhixu in a grievous tone. Song Zhixu was stunned for a while before he suddenly understood, and when he came over, he sighed bitterly and helplessly, and reached out and gently rubbed Lin Ran's waist.

"Okay, my fault, I'll rub it for you, it'll be fine in a moment, but it didn't break, last night I didn't know how to control it." Song Zhixu also knew that he had bullied people last night, so he would quickly rub Lin Ran's waist while whispering an apology. He asked Lin Ran to choose which flavor he liked, Lin Ran hesitated for half a day and couldn't think of it, so he casually said, Since he can't choose it, then try it again. As a result, he did not expect Xiao Shilan to buy so many flavors, and it was not easy to take them back after he said them, so he tried them all, and the two of them stayed in the bathroom for several hours before they came out, and when Song Zhixu got up early, he felt that his eyes were a little black.

 But although he had put a lot of effort into it last night, it wasn't as serious as Lin Ran's, so he still got up early in the morning, and he thought of Lin Ran sleeping until noon, and still crying like this: "Ran ran never wanted an aunt's thing again." Lin Ran whispered with a crying voice. The corners of Song Zhixu's lips drew a smile and followed his words.

"Well, I don't want it in the future, but the things sent this time can't be wasted, we have to use them all." LLin Ran buried his cheek on the pillow again, did not speak, and did not want to pay attention to Song Zhixu anymore. Song Zhixu rubbed Lin Ran's waist for a while, and then punched Lin Ran's legs, and after he was more comfortable, Song Zhixu carried him downstairs. Zhi Xu kept warming the porridge for him, put Lin Ran on the sofa, Song Zhi Xu filled the porridge, carefully fed him to drink, and waited until Lin Ran was full, he went to wash the dishes. Aunt Wang saw it and quickly picked it up.