Chapter 144: My wife is waiting for me in the car

Xiao Shilan looked at Lin Ran, and the child in his arms, still a little hesitant. She had a grandson and took care of her for a few months, naturally she was reluctant to do so, and Lin Ran was now at home with her, and the two of them talked very well, and if they went back to Song Chengjing to go to work, he was the only one left in the family. But Xiao Shilan also knew that if she did not agree to go together, Song Chengjing would definitely not leave, and the company could not always ignore it. He sat on the side with the child in his arms, cautiously not daring to move, but when he heard a few people talking, he still turned his head sideways and looked at it with some doubt.

"Is my aunt going to leave?"

Xiao Shilan sighed, touched the top of Lin Ran's hair, and finally nodded slightly.

"Auntie has been here for several months, and there is still something going on at home, so go back and stay for a while, and come back to see you later, or wait for the children to be older and then follow Song Zhixu." Lin Ran thought of some fierce grandmothers in Song Zhixu's house, and he was still a little scared, but he didn't refuse, just biting his lip and not speaking. Song Zhixu was vaguely happy, but he didn't dare to show it, and when his parents left, he and Lin Ran wouldn't have to care about it.

 That day Lin Ran had just finished taking a bath, his body was tender and tender, and his face was still a touch of pink that had been steamed by the water vapor, Song Zhixu's heart moved, and he couldn't help but press the person on the sofa and kiss him for a while, and finally he was pulled up by Xiao Shilan's ear.

It is inevitable that small couples will make love at home, but it is somewhat embarrassing to be seen by the elders. Xu leaned over and found that the little thing in Lin Ran's arms was still awake, and he reached out and pinched the cheek of the little thing and whispered.

"I've slept less lately every year, and I could sleep more than twenty hours a day before." <

"Well, I've grown up and have a spirit." Xiao Shilan took the child and held it in her arms. Song Nian has been very well-behaved since birth, and usually does not cry much, but it is not too troublesome to take care of him. After thinking about it, Xiao Shilan still had some uneasiness.

"Every year now every three or four hours to feed once a year, if you two sleep with him, you have to remember to get up in the middle of the night to feed him, how much to feed, and how to make milk powder, I will write you in the book in a moment, you remember to read." 」

Xiao Shilan looked at the child in her arms that she had been caring for since birth, and she was still a little reluctant. Song Zhixu only had Lin Ran in his heart, Lin Ran himself was like a child, and the two people didn't look like people who would take good care of every year. M1 return the child to Lin Ran, pull Up Song Zhixu on the sofa, and carefully teach him how to wash milk and change diapers, how to raise children. 

In the end, Song Chengjing saw that Xiao Shilan was still reluctant to stay, or stayed for an extra week, and set the ticket for a week before the two people left. In the evening, the child was handed over to Xiao Shilan to take with him, Song Zhixu gave Lin Ran a bath, and then wrapped him in a bath towel and carried him to the bed, took a hair dryer and gently blew his hair for him, thought about it, and then whispered.

"Of course, tomorrow the weather is still good, I will take you to a place is not good" Lin Ran lay on the side of Song Zhixu's leg, blowing his hair by him, some bored pulling song Zhixu's bathrobe belt, hearing his voice slightly raised his head to look at him.

He has been locked up at home for a long time, and Song Zhixu said to let him take care of it, so it is not good for him to go out of the house.

"Well, sort of." SSong Zhixu nodded.