Chapter 124: Running Away from Home, Don't Want Me Anymore

Song Zhixu was not used to being seen by Lin Ran on his weak side, so he still shook his head and whispered.

"No, I didn't cry, I just got blown by the wind." Song Zhixu casually found a reason. Lin Ran looked at the ward, there was no wind, but there was a window, probably just now Song Zhixu opened the window.

"The wind blows like this, but it will be like this when it is blown by the wind." It was too cold outside, Lin Ran sometimes stood outside for a long time, and his nose and eyes would be red. Song Zhixu nodded, took Lin Ran's hand, kissed it lightly on his lips, and looked deeply at Lin Ran. Lin Ran was looked at strangely by Song Zhixu's gaze, but Song Zhixu didn't speak, and Lin Ran didn't understand what was wrong with him. Lin Ran just wanted to ask questions when he heard Song Zhixu's serious words.

"Of course, it's my bad, I didn't care about you before, I went to work every day, and I locked yourself up at home, which made you scared." Although Lin Ran had now acquiesced to Song Zhixu's side and did not reject him, Song Zhixu always felt that Lin Ran still cared, and he owed Lin Ran a formal explanation and apology. Lin Ran bit his lip and lowered his eyes, and after a while he whispered.

"I don't like to be alone in the house. The house is so big and empty.

"Well, you won't lock yourself up in a big empty house in the future." Song Zhixu nodded, looking earnestly promised.

He couldn't bear to lose Lin Ran again, and this time alone, he was almost unable to bear it. LLin Ran whispered "Hmm", somewhat happy, wanting to hug Song Zhixu, but when he moved, he was pressed on the bed by Song Zhixu with one hand.

"One more thing, I have to explain to you." Song Zhixu paused and said, "It's me and your brother, I don't like him, I only like you, you can't misunderstand, you can't believe me, you have to run away from home, don't want me." Song Zhixu knew that this matter must be made clear, otherwise there would be problems between him and Lin Ran sooner or later, after all, Lin Mu was Lin Ran's brother and would be a family in the future, and it was inevitable that there would be contact.

"But ran ran all saw it, there were pictures, because Ran Ran looked like his brother, so Song Zhixu liked Ran Ran." Lin Ran stammered, he and his brother put on the same clothes, very similar.

"Of course, no, you are you, I never thought of you as anyone else, and what I liked was always you, not your brother." Song Zhixu did not tell Lin Ran all the things that he had done with Lin Mu at school before, and it was troublesome to explain, not to mention that no one except Mu Qingting and Lin Mu knew about it, and he didn't want to mention the old things anymore. After a pause, Song Zhixu still explained the photos. 

The photo is before I participated in the competition with Lin Mu at school, the same group of people to take a picture, that day the game won are very happy, I did not stop, the box is your brother's, he temporarily left, I brought it back, I did not open it, I do not know what is inside. When he saw the photo, Song Zhixu was also ignorant, and in the past two months, Song Zhixu slowly remembered the box, and after he brought it back, Lin Mu said to let him there, and then he forgot, and he didn't know when he went under the bed. BBecause the box is Lin Mu's thing, the school card and number inside are Lin Mu's. Lin Ran listened to Song Zhixu's words and thought for a while before he understood, but he bit his lip again and whispered a rebuttal.

"There is also a photo of Song Zhixu's brother." He saw it all, on Mu Qingting's computer.

"Ah" Song Zhixu was stunned, suddenly let go of Lin Ran, sat up straight from the top of the stool, "I didn't, I never kissed him, I kissed you, you must have seen it wrong." Song Knew Xu was in a hurry, when did he kiss Lin Mu, how could this happen?"