Chapter 112: The Box Under the Bed

Song Zhixu was a little nervous to see Lin Ran, but did not find anything unusual about Lin Ran's body, after a while he reacted violently, the last time Lin Ran was pushed to the wall, it was indeed bleeding, and also went to the hospital.

Song Zhixu quickly pulled Lin Ran into his arms, covered his eyes, and led him into the office.

Unable to see that wall, Lin Ran's symptoms were better, but Lin Ran's face was still a little pale, and he followed Song Zhixu closely.

Song Zhixu could only quickly pack up his things and leave with Lin Ran.

This was the first time that Song Zhixu brought Lin Ran to the company after being pushed by the secretary once, and he originally thought that Lin Ran did not remember, but he did not expect to make him afraid.

On the way, Lin Ran seemed to have forgotten what had just happened, and helped Song Zhixu hold the document, open it to see, and read it out in a low voice.

He knew all the words, but he couldn't understand them.

"Song Zhixu, many words." Lin Ran lifted the paper and frowned at the thick contract.

Song Zhixu glanced at him, looked at his somewhat distressed little appearance, and laughed softly.

"Well, look, don't break it for me, I don't have a backup." Lin Ran let out a "hmm", put it away, and carefully held it in his arms.

Song Zhixu drove back to the house and entered the villa, the inside was still ambiguous, Lin Ran took off his shoes, and Song Zhixu took off his coat, wearing socks, he trotted to the sofa, carefully put the documents in his arms on the table, and spread them out.

"Song Zhixu, look."

Lin Ran knew that Song Zhixu would be busy with work after he returned, so he put the documents away for him.

Song Zhixu did not rush over, looked at the time and tossed around, it was now noon, he asked Lin Ran "are you hungry" while staying in the kitchen.

Lin Ran followed him into the kitchen, probing his head to see him take vegetables from the refrigerator, trying to find something to eat.

Song Zhixu looked down, Lin Ran was still wearing only a pair of socks on his feet, what he had said before was not remembered at all, and he pushed Lin Ran out of the kitchen again.

"Well, go out and put on your shoes and go to the couch and watch TV."

Lin Ran pursed his lips and whispered.

"I want to eat cucumbers."

Song Zhixu took a fruit cucumber from the refrigerator, washed it and gave lin ran half of it before pushing the person out.

Lin Ran still did not wear shoes, sat cross-legged on the sofa and nibbled on some cold cucumbers, looking at Song Zhixu in the kitchen,

Song Zhixu made lunch, called Lin Ran, saw Lin Ran still did not wear shoes when he came to dinner, opened his mouth to remember Xiao Nanyu's words, but did not say anything more about him.

He really shouldn't control Lin Ran too much, he should give Lin Ran some space. <

After Lin Ran's morning sickness completely disappeared, his appetite suddenly improved, eating was still the same as before, eating fast and more, not picky eating, Song Zhixu was afraid that he would have a stomach full of food when he ate too much, and he would not let him eat it when he ate almost.

When Song Zhixu finished eating, Lin Ran cleaned up the table, and the two of them washed the dishes together before returning to the sofa.

Song Zhixu sat on the couch reading the documents, and Lin Ran did not turn on the TV, but looked at him from the side.