Chapter 21: Tightly Glued to Song Zhixu

Song Zhixu drank wine before going to bed last night and woke up early in the morning, because the hangover head was still a little groggy.

Opening his eyes, the man who had slept beside him last night curled up into a ball and pressed against him.

Last night, when the two people slept separately, it was probably cold in the middle of the night, and Lin Ran had already kicked open his quilt and ran into his quilt.

Song Zhixu rubbed his temples and sat up from the bed, looking at Lin Ran, who was curled up next to him, and frowned slightly.

This posture of bending up the legs and lying on the side of the side and shrinking into a ball is a manifestation of the insecurity that has always been insecure.

Song Zhixu saw Lin Ran like this, and he felt some guilt.

He has not appeared in the past few days, probably scared Lin Ran, such a large villa, Lin Ran stays by himself every day, it is indeed too lonely.

After sitting on the bed for a while, Song Zhixu looked at the time it was still early, Lin Ran slept late last night, and should not wake up for the time being, so he covered the quilt again and got up on his own.

Because it was a weekend he didn't have to go to work, so he changed his clothes, washed and made a cup of strong coffee and went into the study again.

He doesn't have to go to the company, but he still habitually looks at the company's documents or statements for a while, and the morning is the time when a person's mind is clearest, and he doesn't want to waste this time.

When Lin Ran woke up from the bed in a daze and opened his eyes, he was the only one on it, and he lay down for a while to find that this was not the room he had been sleeping in.

The memory of last night's midnight gradually returned, he sat up from the bed violently, subconsciously looked around, he did not know when he had entered Song Zhixu's quilt, and Song Zhixu was not on the bed, he was the only one on it.

Lin Ran's heart was momentarily flustered, was it that last night he was not honest in his sleep and squeezed into Song Zhixu, so Song Zhixu got angry and left again.

Lin Ran waited at home for a long time before waiting for Song Zhixu, he was afraid that after Song Zhixu left again, he would not be able to find it again.

The shoes could not be worn, Lin Ran slid down from the bed, wearing a nightgown on his body and looking for the room barefoot, but there was no figure of Song Zhixu.

Lin Ran's eyes were red with fright, and he ran out of the bedroom while calling out "Song Zhixu's" name while looking around at home.

Finally, Lin Ran stopped next to the dining table and couldn't help crying when he looked at the empty dining table.

He squatted on the ground and hugged himself, crying muffledly.

This time Song Zhixu must have been very, very angry, before Song Zhixu would leave him breakfast even if he left early, but this time there was nothing.

Song Zhixu seemed to ignore him.

Lin Ran was crouching on the ground and crying in the villa, when suddenly a voice came, and a slightly cold voice cried out: "Ranran?"

Lin Ran was stunned and immediately raised his head, and at a glance, he saw Song Zhixu, who was wearing a house suit and standing on the top of the stairs looking at him.

Lin Ran forgot to cry for a while, and looked at Song Zhixu in shock for a long time, until Song Zhixu went down the stairs, he reacted, stood up violently and rushed over quickly, and pounced Song Zhixu's arms. <

His voice was tinged with some grievances and a hoarseness that had just finished crying, and he sucked in his nose and whispered.

"Song Zhixu, you're gone."

Song Zhixu also guessed that lin ran woke up and found that he was not in bed, so he ran out in a panic to find him.

"I was just in the study, and I woke up in the morning to see that you were asleep and didn't call you, are you hungry?" Last night, when Lin Ran fell asleep, it was already more than three o'clock in the morning, and Song Zhixu still thought that he would probably sleep until noon, but he did not expect that he would wake up not long after he got up.

Lin Ran shook his head, curled his mouth in Song Zhixu's arms and did not speak.

He wasn't hungry, he just couldn't find Song Zhixu so he was afraid, and now that he hugged Song Zhixu, he didn't need anything.

Song Zhixu looked down at the person in his arms, Lin Ran was wearing only a thin cartoon nightdress, he didn't even wear shoes on his feet, and he didn't know how long he had been running.

Just in the study, he heard a noise outside, and when he came out, he saw Lin Ran squatting on the ground and sobbing in a low voice.

With a sigh, he bent down to pick him up and led him upstairs again and back to his bedroom.

Putting the person on the bed, Song Zhixu squatted down, held Lin Ran's feet with his hands, warmed him up a little, and then took his SpongeBob slippers next to him and put them on him.

"Didn't you tell that last time?" Don't wear shoes and don't go out to run, the wooden floor is still very cold, and the feet are cold. <

Lin Ran also knew that he was disobedient this time, spit out the tip of his tongue, and leaned over to hug Song Zhixu's neck and whispered an apology to him.

"I'm sorry, but I was wrong, I'll wear it later."

He also promised Song Zhixu last time that he would wear and write well in the future, but this time he was in a hurry to run outside, or forgot.

Song Zhixu's body stiffened for a moment, but in the end he still did not push Lin Ran away, gently patted his back, and whispered.

"You go change your clothes, I go downstairs and make breakfast."

As soon as Lin Ran heard that Song Zhixu was going to leave again, he immediately hugged his neck tightly and did not let go, although he didn't say anything on his mouth, but his eyes that had just cried and were still a little red were full of rejection, poor Baba.

Although the weather outside was not cold, it was still a little cold to wear only a thin nightgown in the morning, and Song Zhixu could only helplessly pick people up from the bed and take him to the closet.

Bending his arm slightly, letting Lin Ran sit on the crook of his arm, Song Zhixu rummaged through the closet with one hand, and finally found a sportswear to take out and hang outside.

When Lin Ran was put down, Song Zhixu gave him his clothes and said softly.

"I'm next to it, you wear it yourself."

Song Zhixu could make Lin Ran sticky, Lin Ran was already very happy, he did not dare to say let Song Zhixu dress him, after all, the last time Song Zhixu had a nosebleed, Lin Ran still remembered.

He obediently took over the clothes, and then took off his body and replaced it with the one that Song Zhixu gave him, and immediately ran to Song Zhixu's side and grabbed Song Zhixu's wrist after changing.

Song Zhixu had just not dared to glance at Lin Ran, he was afraid that he would be a little humiliated if he had a nosebleed again.

It wasn't until Lin Ran finished changing that he breathed a sigh of relief, bent down again and picked up the person and took him downstairs to make breakfast.

Song Zhixu rested at home on the weekend, and there was not much to do, and after the two of them ate breakfast, he accompanied Lin Ran to watch TV on the sofa.

Saying that he was watching TV, but it was a cartoon, Song Zhixu did not have much interest, he just took the newspaper of the day and sat on the sofa to watch, next to Lin Ran was full of interest.

Not long after, Song Zhixu felt a heavy bow on his leg, only to find that Lin Ran had directly rested on the root of his thigh.

Although Lin Ran still had to watch cartoons, he was already sleepy and yawned, after all, he slept late last night, and he didn't sleep for several hours until he woke up in the morning.