Chapter 65: Blank

:). . .Lil' bit of Nsfw mayyyybe?

------------------------------------------------------

Jude and I were sitting on either side of the large chair that appeared to be Aldo's, Quietly chatting with each other as Aldo's head council sneakily watched the two of us.

I felt very much like a piece of fresh meat out on display thanks to all the looks Jude and I were getting.

You can feel the hunger for power just coming off of these people. . .

''They sure are watching us closely'' I whispered quietly to Jude, Earning a sympathetic smile from him.

''You won the hunt so they can't really do much without being destined to you, But they'll stare plenty'' Jude murmured, Poking idly at his food as he spoke.

I had turned my attention back to my food, So I was a bit surprised when there was suddenly a small, Quiet gasp from Jude.

Before I could worry about him, Jude let out a pleased little hum just as I turned my attention back towards him.

Aldo had his lips firmly pressed against Jude's, Leaning down over the shorter man as he made out with him.

I looked away from them, Giving them some privacy. 

That was what I was using as an excuse for what happened next.

There was a quiet sound next to me before suddenly, Lips were gently pressed against mine, Startling me and making my face start to burn before he pulled back, Going towards his chair as if he hadn't done anything.

He seriously just kissed me. . .

''Mmm, You two taste so good'' Aldo rumbled out, Sounding very content as he sat down between the two of us.

I blinked blankly, Very dazed by his brief kiss.

''Where have you been?'' Jude asked quietly, Offering Aldo some of the food on his plate.

''Oh, Just dealing with a few issues, Apparently another neighboring. . .Much smaller kingdom wants to have a word with me'' Aldo sighed out, Accepting the offered fruit from Jude before grabbing onto his wrist.

The yellow eyed man flipped the other man's arm over before calmly sucking a quick hickey onto the younger man's wrist.

Swallowing thickly, I quietly got up from the table, Hurriedly leaving the hall before I could somehow end up embarrassing myself.

My face was burning so I made my way outside, Hoping for some fresh air to clear my head.

I could feel a tendril of warmth trying to form in my groin, I sure as hell didn't want to give anyone any sort of a show though, So outside it was.

After a short while, Jude found me wandering about and exploring the outside of the palace.

''Hey, You left awfully quickly, You alright?'' He questioned, Walking beside me as he spoke.

He seemed pretty jumpy for some reason, His eyes constantly searching our surroundings.

''Yeah. . .Just not used to him acting like that towards me. . . '' I mumbled, My face warming a bit again at the reminder of him kissing me.

That and seeing you two kissing and touching each other was. . .Hot. . .

''So what you're saying is you're not used to him treating you like a mate?'' Jude asked quietly, Tilting his head as if in thought.

''Well. . .I. . .I mean. . .That's how he treats you?'' I asked back, A bit surprised by that little bit of information.

Jude smiled slightly before he raised his wings slightly, About to take flight.