,Intro/Info,

Alright, The Mpreg book I promised, Blah blah explain the Homigriffs/Tribes/Biology and of course the characters, A'ight lets just get into it.

This is a long one. A very. Very. Long one. Looots of lore.

(Pronounced: Hom-E-Griffs)

.-Homigriffs-.

So, The only human like creatures are the Homigriffs.

They are somewhat like werewolves in the sense that they have multiple forms and they live in pack like groups.

Their first form is their animal one, Yes, Their born in their animal form.

Dear lord I am glad their born in eggs. . .

Their first form, Like the 'Griff' part suggests, Is a griffin.

The griffins can vary in what they look like (I.E, Colors and what's meshed with what) however there are some things that stay steady.

The feline part of them is always a big cat and the bird part is always that of a bird of prey.

An example would be a Griffin who's feline half is a Tiger and it's bird half a Blakiston's fish owl (Yes this is a real bird, For now at least).

Despite the natural size of either the bird or cat parts, They always are a lot larger than the normal ones.

Lets use our tiger example again, The tiger griffin's shoulders would match up with average sized human's shoulders (Around 6'1 to 6'4 normally).

Despite that, There still are variations in their sizes, Some are above average in height and some can be below average.

When in their full griffin forms their bodies are biologically animalistic, However their minds are still mostly the same as when their in their human forms.

Key word mostly, Sometimes their instincts tend to dull their better sense and can cause . . . Trouble, To put it lightly.

Their second form is in a way a mix of their first and their final forms.

They still have their massive bird wings on their backs as well as small feathers scattered throughout their hair and across their shoulders, Some even have it trailing down their shoulder blades.

The extra feathers can vary from silky soft to strong and sturdy so that can dictate if they wear a shirt in their second form or not.

Their nails are strong, Sturdy and slightly sharp like their claws in their griffin form.

They sometimes even have fur remaining at their ankles and wrists, It's normally the same softness as their griffin's fur.

Their eyes also have the same look as their first form's eyes, So if their first form has tiger eyes. . . So does their second.

Their final form is nearly fully human, Some of them have either feathers or fur sticking around on their shoulders, Hair and or on their shoulder blades.

They tend to be a very tall race of people though so. . . There's that.

Oh, Except for the Sub Homigriffs, They actually get a whole new description here.

:Sub Homigriffs: (Bonus round)

So the 'Sub' part refers to the fact they are descended from the normal Homigriffs, However they evolved ever so slightly differently than the normal Homigriffs. (It can also refer to what position they normally have. . .)