Chapter 24: Possessive

:T Late chapter. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------

I snuggled close with Mikey as he calmed down in my arms, The slightly smaller man's chest was heaving still from his small tussle with the Normals.

His raspberry and rain smelling scent held notes of stress in it.

''How long was I out?'' He asked me quietly after a moment, His voice breathy and low.

''A few days'' I whispered back, Burying my face in the crook of his neck as I spoke.

The familiar scent of my 'once lover turned best friend' was soothing on my stressed and frayed nerves.

I could tell I was having a similar effect on him based upon the fact he was relaxing in my hold.

''Lot of things happened. . .I'll have to catch you up on everything later'' I promised, My words whispered into his skin.

He tilted his head back slightly at that.

''Did any of them touch you?'' Mikey demanded quietly, A possessive note in his voice.

I let out a small huffed chuckle at that.

''I'm alright Mikey'' I murmured.

''That wasn't what I asked'' The other man snapped back before the flap on the tent opened quickly.

I held Mikey closer as Aldo stormed in, His eyes narrowed in a glare.

''I see the prisoner is awake.'' Aldo muttered, His scent filling the tent almost instantly.

I could tell he was reacting to the fact I was holding another man.

His scent was clearly trying to compete with Mikey's.

I buried my nose closer to Mikey's scent glands, The hints of fresh honey that hides in his scent reaching my nose now.

''Don't get so close to him Sweetie, He could hurt you'' Aldo growled out, Moving forwards as if he was going to grab me.

Before he could touch me, Mikey growled at him, Starting to shift into his first form.

''M no, M calm down'' I whispered urgently, Getting up and moving between Aldo and Mikey.

Mikey pulled me closer, Glaring over my shoulder at Aldo.

''Why the hell did he just call you sweetie.'' Mikey grumbled quietly.

A tense silence filled the tent for a moment before Aldo broke it.

''Everyone who's not hurt. Out of the tent. Now.'' He barked out.

The soldiers who had been standing around, Watching this little display, Hurried to leave the tent.

I was moving to follow when Aldo stopped me by grabbing me by the shoulder.

''Not. You. You have a few things to explain'' Aldo muttered quietly, His voice actually stern sounding.

Well fuck me. . .

I sat back down next to where Mikey was standing, His feathers standing on end.

As soon as everyone was gone and the tent flap settled back down in place, Aldo approached us, Moving close enough that his scent was starting to block out Mikey's.

''Sweetie. You know this. . .Boy?'' Aldo asked, Sounding very serious until he said the word 'boy'.

Was that jealously in his voice?

''Don't call him Sweetie.'' Mikey growled out, Moving between Aldo and I, His wings raising slightly in a form of aggression.

Aldo narrowed his eyes, Arching his much larger wings up over his head.

''And what. Pray tell should I call him then? Boy?'' Aldo demanded, Slowly starting to move to circle us.

Sighing, I glanced away from the competing males, My attention turning to the passed out Frog still laying un-moving on the cot he had been placed on.

How are we gonna fly him all the way to the forest, Find our tribe and not die when he's most likely in a coma. . .

''Th-'' Mikey started to say, Looking towards me before I lunged forwards, I covered his mouth with my hand, Silencing him.

I could feel Aldo staring at me as Mikey grabbed my wrist on instinct, His grip briefly bordering on painful before he stopped himself.

''Don't tell him my name M'' I whispered to Mikey as I moved my hands off of his mouth.

''And why can't 'M' tell me your name?'' Aldo asked, Causing me to turn around, Surprised with how close he had gotten to me.

I opened my mouth, About to answer when Mikey beat me to it, Wrapping his wings around me as he spoke.

''Because he doesn't want me too, It's not that hard to understand brick brain.'' Mikey growled, His scent smelling slightly burnt as he got angry.

''He has no reason to keep his or your names secret. This is all so childish, Boy.'' Aldo responded, Stalking closer to us, His grey feathers bristled.

I opened my mouth, About to try and stop this argument before Mikey snapped back.

''Doesn't matter if it's childish or not, He doesn't trust you and he's not gonna give you his name.'' Mikey growled, Moving past me to stand directly in front of Aldo, Glaring up at the much taller man.

''He seemed to trust me plenty enough last night. He'll give me his name, You're just meddling with his mind.'' Aldo growled down at my friend.

Sighing heavily, I could feel a migraine starting to form behind my eyes.

''Me!? Meddling with his mind?? I'm not the one who's been using his scent to manipulate him! Don't think I didn't notice the way his pupils blew wide when you entered this tent. You're taking advantage of him!'' Mikey accused, His eyes narrowed, A crazed blood thirsty look shining in them.

''I-'' Aldo started to say before I finally managed to speak up.

''Shut the hell up. Both of you.'' I snapped out, Loud enough to catch their attentions.

''My mouth isn't broken. I can easily speak for myself. I don't need either of you to speak for me.'' I growled, Giving both of them a glare as I spoke, My wings twitching slightly with barely contained annoyance.

I turned to face Mikey as soon as I was done saying that.

''He's not using his scent on me on purpose, This. . .Thing, And I are mates. So don't think he's doing it on purpose. . .And don't think I'd let him do that. You've known me for years. I'm not some little kid who wouldn't rip out his throat if he even tried.'' I snapped before turning on Aldo.

''And you. I'm not giving you my fucking name. I don't know how many times I have to say it for you to understand but I'm not telling you it.'' I snarled before letting out an annoyed huff.

''Now, Are we done being childish?'' I demanded, My brief headache caused anger starting to cool off a bit.

I swear. . .I should have known I would regret this. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

:T Mikey does not approve of Aldo. . .He thinks Theo deserves better. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen