Chapter 66: Warmth

:) Extra update. . .Back to Theo's Pov!

--------------------------------------------------------

My body felt so relaxed and comfortable when I woke up, Warm and safe within a pair of strong arms and soft wings.

I didn't want to open my eyes or even bother trying to wake up, I was content where I was after all.

But I could faintly hear someone talking quietly, Accidently forcing me to wake up as I was unable to shut out the sounds of hushed talking.

What's going on?

 I blinked a few times, Opening my eyes only to close them as my vision was too blurry to make out more than light and shadow.

''Thank you. I'll deal with that this evening.'' I heard Aldo mutter out, Sounding a tad bit annoyed as he spoke above me.

''Can't you get up and deal with it no-'' A mystery person started to ask only to instantly shut up as a quiet growl left Aldo.

There was the sound of someone fleeing the room before a door closed with a quiet click.

I nuzzled closer to Aldo's chest, Letting out a quiet little purr, Hoping to sooth the other man.

''Sweetie? Oh, I'm sorry, Didn't mean to wake you'' He murmured, Pressing a gentle kiss to my head as I finally managed to open my eyes.

''You didn't, What's going on?'' I murmured through a small yawn, My eyes tearing up ever so slightly.

''Just work, Unfortunately there's a potentially violent dispute between two large families in town that I'll need to deal with later'' He explained calmly, Loosening his grip on me as I sat up a bit more.

We were in the bedroom.

When did we get here?

Aldo pressed a gentle kiss to my face, Making my face heat up a bit.

''Will. . .Will you get in trouble for not dealing with it right now?'' I questioned hesitantly, Noticing at that moment that Jude was sleeping on the other side of Aldo, An arm draped over the grey winged man's waist.

Aldo chuckled at that, A fond smile on his face.

''Oh sweetie, It takes much more than simply choosing to deal with issues later to get me in trouble'' Aldo murmured fondly, Pressing kisses to my neck after every few words.

 I shivered, Gently placing my hand on his face to push him away from my scent glands.

He just gave me a fond grin, Grabbing onto said hand and pressing a kiss to my palm as he did so.

''What? Don't want me to bite you?'' He questioned, His tone teasing, Causing me to blush again.

I looked away from him, Avoiding eye contact with him.

''I. . .Is it going to hurt?'' I questioned quietly, Hesitantly.

Thinking about it, I. . .Wasn't too adverse to being bit, Lots of the members of my tribe would bite each other after a few weeks before continuing to court and bond with each other.

But I wasn't too keen to be in pain though.

Aldo was clearly shocked by the implications of my question, His eyes wide and his mouth hanging open just slightly.

I started to squirm slightly at his undivided attention.

''I mean. . .For a few seconds, It'll sting. . .'' He hesitantly answered, Clearly having been caught off guard by my question.

Inhaling slowly, I nodded slightly, Moving to rest my head on his shoulder.

''If I let you bite me. . .Can I bite you back?'' I asked, Unsure if he'd take offence to such a question.

They do things so differently here. . .I sure hope my request wasn't rude. . .

His hand gently cupped my face, Turning me to face him.

He pressed a gentle, Chaste kiss to my lips before pulling back.

''I'd be honored to wear your mark if you want me to'' Aldo murmured, His voice holding so much honesty and care.

Swallowing, I nodded slightly, Before slowly baring my neck.

An offer and a sign of acceptance.

A sign of trust. . .

A sign that wasn't lost on Aldo.

His breath left him in a slightly shaky sigh before gently, He pressed kisses to my neck, Right on top of my scent gland.

One of his hands moved to gently hold the back of my head as his other hand gently rested on the other side of my neck.

He pressed one last kiss to my neck before suddenly there was a stinging pain as he bit into my scent gland.

The pain made my eyes water before suddenly, Just as suddenly as it started, The pain stopped, Being replaced with a jelly like feeling in my body, Making me content and relaxed once again.

I snuggled close to Aldo as he carefully removed his teeth from my neck, Gently kissing and licking away any blood dripping from my fresh bonding wound.

''You okay sweetie?'' He checked quietly, Continuing to tend to my wound, His attentions to the fresh bonding mark making my body feel like I was floating inside a hundred soft clouds.

I nodded as best I could as he released my head, Letting my bury my face in the crook of his neck.

His scent was starting to mellow out a bit, As is typical for when you get a bonding bite from someone.

I nuzzled against his neck for a bit until he finished gently cleaning my new bonding mark.

He held still as I gently pressed a few kisses to his neck before biting into his neck, Far too gently at first only to be encouraged to bite down harder by a gentle hand pushing down on the top of my head.

The coppery taste of blood filled my mouth as my teeth broke through skin and scent gland.

As soon as the bonding mark was made, I let go of him, Pulling back to return the favor of gently cleaning off the fresh wound.

I felt a pleasant. . .'Presence' in my mind as I continued to lick at the sluggishly bleeding wound, It was like a gentle touch in a way, Just something that was now there.

Slowly, The bonding mark on Aldo's neck stopped bleeding just like the one on my neck.

He gave me a fond, Slightly bloody smile as I laid down on top of him, Idly tracing random patterns on his skin as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I was content and happy in the sunlit room, Two kind men here with me, Both of which I was incredibly fond of.

This is nice. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------  

 So, While looking back through my notes to check about how the 'bonds' feel, I found out that somewhere halfway through the book I accidently swapped Sophie and Sophia's names, So that's something I'm just gonna ignore :)

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen