Chapter 14: Talking

And we get some chatting between Theo and Aldo. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a mix of blood and herbs under my fingernails and up my hands.

But the wounded were patched up now, Even Mikey.

Thankfully, Yellow had kept them from bothering me as I worked, Even the wounded listened to Yellow and didn't put up a fuss when I tended to their wounds.

However, Now that the wounded were tended to, There was nothing keeping me from being able to speak with Yellow.

The quiet clearing of a throat drew my attention away from Mikey and to Yellow.

''Let's step outside. Now'' Yellow said, His voice a little sterner then before.

I lowered my head, But followed him out of the tent anyways.

I could feel the men inside the tent staring at me, Both those I healed and those who tried to heal the others.

Ducking my head as I walked out from under the tent flap, I was rather surprised to hear the chirp of crickets.

Night. . .

''This way Sweetie'' Aldo called back to me, Using the annoying nickname he seemed to have decided would work as my name.

''Stop calling me that'' I grumbled quietly as I moved to walk beside him, My shoulders hunched and my wings held down to hide my privates.

I was a bit bothered by the taller man's lack of shame at the fact he was still naked.

He let out a small quiet chuckle, Shaking his head as he did so.

''You do know I'll just come up with another name for you. . .Or, You could always tell me your real name'' He said, Adding on the last part as if it was an after thought.

I shook my head, Glaring down at the slowly passing ground.

''Mmm, Sweetie it is than'' He said calmly, Amusement in his velvety voice as I scowled at the ground.

I growled quietly under my breath, I thought I had been quiet about it, However, Yellow must have heard me.

He glanced down at me, His upper lip twitching slightly as if he was stopping himself from growling back.

''Here, This is my tent'' He said, Holding the tent flap open for me.

I was prepared to wait for him to enter first when he gave me a look that clearly told me, Either I enter on my own accord, Or I will be forced to enter.

Narrowing my eyes slightly, I held my wings closer to my body before hurriedly entering the tent, Making sure I never once brushed past Yellow.

As soon as I was inside, I spun back around to cautiously watch Yellow, Only briefly glancing at the tent to make sure there were no Normals waiting to Ambush me.

He looked slightly amused by my caution, But other than that, He didn't seem to react much to my actions.

Instead, He moved over to the cot like bed he had set up in here.

The whole tent and the items were more so built for ease of transport then for comfort or looks.

He sat down at one end of the bed before patting the opposite end.

''Come, Sit'' He ordered, Just like one would with a dog.

I frowned, Moving closer to the tent's exit.

''I rather stand.'' I muttered simply, Hopefully leaving no room for argument.

He shook his head slightly but didn't say anything to that.

''Very well, Lets start with the questions'' Yellow said smoothly, Moving to prop his elbows up on his knees.

I moved a little closer to the exit, Being trapped alone in here with the other man, I could very faintly catch his wintery pine scent in the air.

''Where did you come from?'' He asked calmly, Staring at me calmly as he said so.

''From my home.'' I answered simply, Crossing my arms slightly.

Yellow sighed, A small laugh escaping him as he shook his head slightly.

''So this is how it's gonna be huh?'' Yellow asked, An eyebrow arched slightly as he stared at me.

Sighing he got up, Causing me to look away from him as he was still not wearing anything, And still, Apparently, Feeling no shame.

''Alright than'' He muttered, His annoyance seemingly hidden by fake calm.

''How did you know how to patch up my men?'' He ask as he walked over to stand in front of me.

I glanced at him before taking a step away from him.

''I was taught by an old healer'' I stated bluntly, A little uncomfortable at the fact I was now a little further away from the entrance.

Why in the world is that smell distracting me?

The wintery pine smell was starting to make my head feel all light and fuzzy.

I did not like it.

''Good, Now then, Onto an older and bloodier topic'' Yellow said, A brief moment of warmth in his voice before he turned serious again.

I frowned slightly, Tensing up as he approached me again.

I took a step away from him, Internally wincing as I was now further away from the exit, Yellow eyes stood in the way between me and it.

''What happened to all those men in the tent of that rival tribe?'' Yellow asked, His wings raising slightly as if in threat.

''What. Rival tribe?'' I asked slowly, Confused if he considered my tribe to be the rival one or if it was the one who kidnapped me.

His expression seemed to soften slightly as if he somehow noticed my confusion.

 ''The one that my tribe attacked, The one who's leader's head I brought back'' Yellow said, Clearing up my confusion.

''I. . .Killed them'' I answered quietly, Looking away from Yellow.

I felt like a caged animal.

''You killed them? Even the ones bleeding from their privates?'' Yellow asked, Moving closer to me as he asked.

I felt my heart drop slightly at the reminder of what had happened.

''No. No. No. Never them they were my fami-'' I started to blurt out before I quickly shut my mouth, Tensing up slightly.

Yellow blinked slowly before tilting his head slightly, Moving another step closer to me.

The smell the surrounded him was starting to make me feel all woozy.

Fuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And Theo is cornered, Any guesses what Aldo's gonna do?

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen