Chapter 4: New captor?

I hate doing this.

 Rape/Dismemberment/Gore warning for this chapter.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- 

''Please! This isn't right! Please don't do this!'' I pleaded as I was dragged into a run down tent that had been roughly set up outside the camp of tents the attackers were hunkering down in for the night. 

The one dragging me ignored my pleas however, Just like they had since they divided up who was going to be target practice and who was going to be a fuck doll.

I had gotten dragged away from the Frog who had been protecting me right away, Neither of us able to fight them off.

The Frog protecting me had been pulled away to the group of other Frogs being killed.

''Please!'' I screamed out, Struggling in my captor's grip as he kept a firm grip on my neck, Keeping me stuck in my second form.

You see, When the glands on our necks are being crushed, Even slightly.

It stops us from being able to change our forms.

That's how many are kept prisoner.

After all, If this wasn't the case, Someone captured in their third form could just shift, Break their chains and leave, Simple.

If only that was the way it worked. . .

''Oh stop yowling, Beast.'' The Homigriff next to us snarled out, His hand moving towards my face rapidly.

Next thing I knew I was looking in the opposite direction, The part of my face closest to him stinging as my ears rung with the sound of a slap.

My eyes remained wide with pain and shock as the one who slapped me let out a quiet snicker.

''Get used to your mouth being open like that.'' The one dragging me growled out mockingly.

I gritted my teeth, My body tensing as the one dragging me roughly shoved me to the ground.

He foolishly lifted his hand from my neck briefly as I hit the ground.

Shifting into my second form, I slashed my talon like nails at the attacker, Leaving deep bloody scratches across his face.

He let out a snarl, Reaching out for me even as he started to shift into his second form.

If their not gonna use words than neither will I.

While I still could, I shifted into my first form, My mostly grey colored griffin form just finished taking over when the other 'Normal' Homigriffs struck out at me.

My legs crumpled out from under me as one of them leaped onto me in his first form as well.

I swung back at my attacker even as the Frogs struggled against their restrains and gags, Trying to come to my aid, Their instincts demanding they protect the youngest one in the room from their tribe.

My claws were a lot less effective now that my target was in the same form as I was now.

Instead of leaving a deep bloody gash in his neck like I had done in the first one's face, All I was able to do to him was tear off some of his feathers.

I could see a cruel birdy version of a vindictive smirk form on his face as he started to sink his claws into my chest.

A strangled yowl slipped past my beak as it felt like dull knives were being slowly and painfully driven into the soft flesh on my chest.