Chapter 73: Tears

:) NSFW chapter, Entire thing's NSFW, Lore picks up chapter after next

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor sweet, Sleepy Jude barely had time to react before Aldo reached his now unoccupied hand out towards the dark brown eyed man.

His mouth opened slightly in surprise before Aldo promptly pressed their lips together, His hand gently threading into Jude's hair, Coaxing the other man's head back into a deeper kiss.

A small, Muffled sigh left Jude before it turned into a surprised moan as Aldo tightened his grip in the younger man's sleep tousled hair.

Finally, Aldo pulled back, Leaving Jude panting as the yellow eyed man ducked his head down, Starting to pepper kisses to the now shivering man's neck.

It didn't take long before the kisses were joined by gentle nips, Making our poor sleepy mate tremble before long.

Aldo delivered one final firmer nip to Jude's scent gland before pulling back.

''Mmm, So tasty~ You two wait here, I'll be right back'' Aldo murmured lowly, Turning to me to briefly press a chaste kiss to my lips. . .A silent promise for more. . .The calm before the storm.

And then he was climbing out of bed and heading into the connected room Jude and I had been patched up in.

Sighing shakily, I relaxed slightly against the blanket filled bed.

My eyes drifted closed as I listened to the sheets shift. . .Felt the bed dip a bit more as warmth started to seep into me from my mate.

A small, Tiny, Unsure little smile formed on my face as my eyes slowly opened to see Jude carefully leaning over me, His arms on either side of my head.

Tilting my head back over so slightly, I met my mate's lips as he crashed them down against mine.

His lips were soft and warm and oh so demanding as he kissed me, His arousal grinding down slightly against my growing one.

A small flash of fear choked at my throat at the memory of the last time-

Before I could panic, Jude caught on and moved his hands to my hips.

Next thing I knew, He was flipping both of us over, Laying me down on his chest. . .Allowing me to be on top.

I gave him a grateful look before allowing the other man to guide my face down to his, Our lips locking together once again, The kiss much slower and deeper this time.

He wasn't rushing and neither was I. . .Our scents intermingling with a warm spiced undertone of arousal and love.

The quiet padding of feet didn't even break our quiet, Slow adoration of each other. . .Nor did the bed dipping down slightly as a third person joined us in bed.

Or more accurately, Rejoined us.

Warm, Slightly calloused hands gently slip up under my tunic as Aldo's scent joined in on ours.

Jude released my head, Allowing me to look back as Aldo gently set about removing my clothes.

''How are you feeling sweetie?'' He murmured quietly as he did so, His voice gentle as he ran his hands up and down my chest, Making me shiver.

''I-'' I started before shakily swallowing and nodding.

''I'm alright. . .Yellow'' I called back, Leaning back slightly to press a chaste kiss to the corner of his lips, Causing the grey winged man to smirk.

''Darling, Why don't you entertain Sweetie here for a moment, Alright?'' He purred out, The smirk turning into a lopsided smile as he picked up a bottle he had retrieved, Most likely from the other room.

The smell of herbs and some sort of plant based oil filled the air as Jude pulled me back down into another kiss, One of his hands moving to gently rub at my chest, Randomly brushing over a nipple every now and then.

My breath hitched slightly as suddenly, A finger coated in something cold and slick was pressed up against my entrance.

Jude swallowed the moan that escaped me as said finger slowly slipped inside, His lips never leaving mine as Aldo slowly worked me open, Carefully pouring more of the herbal lube onto my entrance to slick the way.

He thoroughly explored my insides with his fingers, All the while Jude was kissing my face and lips, Leaving me squirming slightly, Caught between the different forms of stimulation.

Two fingers were inside me.

Jude had moved his tormenting hand from my chest down to my groin, Making me quietly gasp as he pressed both our arousals together and started to slowly run his hand up and down our lengths, Never enough to bring me close to the edge but enough to keep me in a perpetual state of very turned on.

Three fingers.

Aldo had decided to join in some more on the torment. . .As if he wasn't doing enough as is.

He started using his other hand to fondle with my balls.

Five fingers and now there was a burning feeling. . .But it was eased quickly enough. . .

After all, My attention was drawn to the much more pressing matters at hand. . .Most notably, Aldo gently grabbing onto and readjusting Jude's member so he could press inside me.

Next thing I knew, Jude was holding me down to his chest as slowly. . .Oh so slowly, Aldo pressed inside me as well, Stretching me open even further.

I was choking on thin air at the stuffed feeling as Aldo slowly inched further and further in me, Making feel like I was unable to draw any air into my lungs.

''Easy, Easy, It's alright, I've got you'' Jude quietly soothed me, Rubbing his hands up and down my back, For some reason making it a bit easier to breath.

Tears pricked at my eyes as I quietly sobbed into Jude's chest, Not in pain but very much overwhelmed with all the stimulation going on.

Aldo must have noticed my crying as he paused in his careful push inside me, His hands moving to gently rub at my sides.

''Hey, Theo, Hey now shhh, Are you in pain? Do you want me to stop?'' He asked, His voice strained with his restraint.

I doubted I could draw in enough air to speak, So instead, I just shook my head, Nuzzling down closer to Jude.

''Do you want to continue?'' Aldo continued to question instead of mating with me.

Letting out a little whimper, I nodded, Grinding down ever so slightly against Jude's stomach as I did so, Earning myself fondly cooed words of praise from Aldo that made no sense to me in my current state.

All I could do was whimper and quietly moan as the grey winged man bottomed out inside me, A groan coming from both of my mates.

As I caught my breath, A small part of me wondered.

What's going to happen now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmm, Theo's boutta get his brains screwed out

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen