Chapter 3: Terror

And things get bad. Very bad. There will be a lot of warnings for this chapter and most likely the next one:

!Warning! This chapter (And most likely the next one) is going to have gore, However the next chapter will have Dismemberment and sadly rape, So if any of those things make you squeamish you fight want to skip either this chapter or the parts I will put a warning before.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

My head. . . My head hurts so much. . .

My head was throbbing with a head ache as I slowly tuned into the world.

There was a stead hissing sound above me as I woke up.

Blearily, I looked up only to see a Frog standing over me, Hissing at something just out of my line of sight.

I was about to stumble up to my paws when the Frog standing over me gently pushed me back down.

''Stay down, They think you're still out cold'' The Frog whispered quietly to me before resuming hissing in the same direction as before.

I closed my eyes ever so slightly, My eyelash like feathers hiding my eyes as I just barely managed to see blurry giant Griffins walking in front of us.

Why haven't we ran yet? Oh. . .

My questioning thought was answered as soon as I moved my back leg ever so slightly.

I could feel ropes and what I assumed to be leather chains tied around my legs, Keeping them shackled together and held firmly to a stake in the ground.

''Hmm. . . Most of these look pretty ragged'' A deep raspy voice said.

''Well, We've taken their homes so we don't really have a use for prisoners. . .'' The ragged voiced one mused.

''Please! We don't want any harm, Just let us go so we can find our tribe'' One of the Frogs pleaded, Trying to reason with the normal Homigriffs.

They just scoffed, Sneering at us.

''Aww look. It's squawking at us.'' One of them mocked before the raspy voice one spoke again.

''Use them as you wish men, I no longer care what comes of them.'' The raspy one ordered before I saw his slightly hazy form take flight, heading into our forest.

Damn it, Why must everything seen through these lashes be blurry?

''What do you think we should do with them?'' One of them asked, Shifting back to her second form.

''So many options'' one of them hissed out, Approaching us as he spoke.

''You know, Us ladies are rather annoyed with you men taking your 'needs' out on us seeing as we're still warriors too'' One of the women pointed out, Confusing me.

What needs is she talking about? Do they eat other Homigriff's? Is that their needs? 

''Hmm. . . That would work, When our mates get here we could just kill those we use to sate our drive. . .'' One of them mused, Making a sense of dread start to form in the pit of my stomach.

Please don't tell me that means what I think it means. . .

''Yeah, An we could have a little bit of bloody fun with those ones who look too fugly. . . Or manly'' Another one added in cheerfully.

''That's perfect!'' The others agreed, Saying the same or similar phrases.

I swallowed thickly, My heart rate picking up as a cold chill of fear ran down my back.

''Pick the ones to die and the ones to fuck, Us ladies are going to go get some well earned sleep'' The woman who spoke before said.

I could see a few slightly hazy forms take flight, Most of them in their first form but a few in their second as well.

''Stay quiet okay, They should leave you seeing as you're still a kid'' The Frog shielding me whispered quietly before the Normals started to approach.

''This one. I want to fight this one'' One of them growled as he stood in front of one of the Frogs.

The poor Frog was already looking pretty rough, A lot of feathers on his smaller harpy eagle head looked like they had been ripped out.

The Normal Homigriff on the other hand looked down right eager to see the smaller griffin.

Wait. . . That can't be. . . Is he part Haast's eagle? Didn't they go extinct?

 I found that little fact stoked the fires of fear in my chest, If one of them can be partly an extinct bird, What does that mean for the others?

Will one of them just be part Pelagornis sandersi? We're doomed. . .

''You seem so. . . Interesting. Little harpy'' He hisses out to the poor Frog before cutting him off of the stake.

Grabbing him before he could run, The Normal Homigriff took flight, The poor Frog clutched in his talons.

''Good luck Tommy. . .'' A Frog near us whispered, Drawing the captors attention.

 ''Squawking pests.'' One of them growled out, Storming over to the Frog.

She looked petrified as the Normal Homigriff scowled down at her.

''Shame. She would have been a good fuck I bet.'' He muttered out before lashing out at her, His beak sinking into her neck with a sickening wet crunch sound.

He sunk his claws into the base of her wings as she stared up at the sky, Her eyes wide with pain as a strangled gurgle sound escaped her opened mouth.

Blood started to trickle past her beak as her eyes started to dim, Her life fluids leaking out onto the grass below us, Staining it red with her now finished story.

I could feel my heart breaking in my chest as I watched the Homigriff roughly toss her corpse to the ground in a heap.

Jane.

That had been her name. . .

Single mother of two daughters and one son.

Left to serve as a Frog after her wife was killed, She joined to make sure her children and others wouldn't face the same fate.

And this is how she dies. . . Without her family. . . Captured by monsters. . .

I stared sorrowfully at her corpse even as the Normal Homigriffs joked about leaving her corpse here so the rest of us could eat it.

We knew each other, All Sub's know the ones in their tribe. . . Our tribe was our family.

And today. . . We have lost a family member. . .

So this is what hell on earth is. . .

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Well, Next chapter is going to be even worse, Only take away from this is: War is bad and violence hurts more than just your target.

Anyways, Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen