Chapter 48: Mating

NSFW entire chapter (Jude Pov still)

------------------------------------------------------

I buried my face as best I could in the cold moss covered ground, The smell of decaying leaves and mud filled all that I could smell, Hiding Aldo's scent.

Said man was still inching into me, The pace maddeningly slow.

It was clear by the claws clenching into the dirt on either side of me that Aldo was also suffering at the insanely slow pace he was entering me at.

Eventually though, He bottomed out, His cock filling me until I felt like I would nearly burst.

My own dick had taken a great amount of interest in the situation I was in, Resulting in it hanging heavily below me, Sending shocks of electric pleasure through me every time it brushed against the mossy ground.

We both held still for a while, Aldo regaining his composure as I was allowed to slowly adapt to the twitching thick heat inside me.

It felt like his dick was all the way in my throat as I did my best to steady by breathing, My lungs hitching slightly with each breath.

''Shhh, Take your time, We've got all night'' Aldo murmured gruffly next to my ear, His voice husky with arousal but still patient.

I swallowed thickly, Unsure if I could adapt to how full I was.

My mouth slowly opened, My throat feeling tight as a small aroused but pained sounding whine left me.

Aldo shifted slightly, A low purr rumbling through him, Making me shiver at the vibrations I could feel against my back and wings.

He placed his hands on my hips, Raising them a bit more so we were at a different angle.

My shoulders and upper half was pressed into the cool soothing ground, My hips and ass in the air. . .Or would be in the air if Aldo wasn't still in me, His body covering mine and keeping the cold away.

It was a bit easier to breath at this angle as I finally started to adjust to his length.

As I was adjusting, I felt a hand trail down my body before Aldo enclosed his rough hand over my half hard cock.

A small hiss left me, My eyes scrunching closed as I buried my face back into the ground, My back arching slightly as the grey winged man continued to stroke over my member, Soft shocks of pleasure coming from the contact.

My breath left me in short pants of pleasure as Aldo nuzzled at my neck, Inhaling my scent as he slowly started to grind his hips into me, Pulling out and slowly pushing back in at a slow pace that took my breath away and made my brain start to turn to mush at the maddening pace.

Eventually, I had enough of this slow pace.

Grumbling slightly, I pushed backwards suddenly as Aldo started to move back into me.

A small huff of surprise left the man mounting me as I quickly took him all the way to the root.

''Little vixen'' I heard Aldo rumble out, His tone amused but slightly strained.

His restraint was clearly running very thin once again.

I wasn't going to be the only one losing his mind tonight.

Turning my head slightly, I stared back at him with misty eyes before letting out a quiet growl of challenge.

Aldo's already strained restraint seemed to snap like a twig at the challenge to him while he was mating.

He growled back, His hips snapping quickly into me, Briefly shocking the breath from my lungs.

I closed my eyes, Burying my face back into the ground as Aldo started to pound into me at a breath stealing pace.

Small huffs of breaths left me with each thrust, My hands clenched into the moss tightly as tension started to form in my stomach and balls, My release surprisingly close.

A purr rumbled from Aldo yet again.

These constant sounds from him soothed me and made my instincts soar.

Just as I was about to reach the peak of my pleasure, Aldo started to lightly suck at the unmarked side of my neck as one of his hands drifted down to my twitching organ.

I knew what was about to come next, He would no doubt tear up what remains of my second scent gland.

It wouldn't hurt, Not until the post-coital bliss wears off, Which is a small blessing.

As Aldo continued to lightly suck little hickies up and down the skin on my neck, He sped up his thrusts, His cock brushing over a spot inside me that made my hips twitch with small jolts of pleasure.

My body felt a lot like a live wire, My muscles tense and stiff as my pleasure mounted, My release right within reach.

With a few more shallow thrusts, Aldo's hand started to glide over my cock, Sending me right over the edge as he buried himself deep inside me, Filling me with warmth and his seed as my own seed and pleasure shot out across the ground and Aldo's hand.

At that moment, Aldo sunk his teeth into my neck, Breaking through the skin and the gland below it, Sending another wave of pleasure slamming into me, Making my vision turn white and my brain blank.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, My body felt like jelly and my sense of time didn't really matter any more.

A small overstimulated hiss left me when Aldo slowly continued to rub at my dick, Drawing me out of my blissed out haze.

He chuckled but stopped anyways, Moving his hands instead to my hips.

My hazy brain was confused what he was planning before he flipped both of us over, Leaving me to lay on top of him as he laid on the cold ground, My back to his chest.

I blinked in surprise, About to climb off of him before he pulled me off of his now limp dick, Holding me down to his chest with one arm as the other hand gently moved to start gently tugging twigs, Pine needles and who knows what else out of my wings from not only my run but also our little romp in the leaves.

Such an action was insanely intimate, Only dates, Mates and family groom each other's wings.

I hadn't had someone else groom my wings ever since I left the nest, Quinn never did it for me and until now, I had no one else in my life that I was close enough to let them do this.

A rumbling purr came from the man under me as he loosened the arm holding me down to his chest, Continuing to groom and smooth out the feathers of my wings but with both hands now.

Much to my surprise, The loose jelly like feeling returned to my limbs as Aldo started to lick at the mark that now rested hot and heavy on my throat, His tongue swiping away the blood I could feel starting to trail down my neck.

Such an odd man. . .

--------------------------------------------------------

We'll be back in Theo's pov soon. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen