Chapter 17: Mates

And time for the truth to come out

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The clawed talons of the Normal pinning me dug sharply into my wings, Forcing me to remain still as they snarled at the female Normal.

I struggled slightly, Trying to get free as the Female slowly bowed her head, Shifting back into her second form.

The smell of wintery pine was starting to become suffocating as I struggled, The source of the smell clearly wasn't happy.

There was a warning growl from the Normal pinning me when I continued to struggle.

I foolishly growled back, Not wanting to back down.

As soon as the simple sound escaped me there was a beak biting down on my neck.

I let out a small choked gasp as he bit down warningly on my mating glands, He wasn't biting hard enough to break the skin yet, But it was enough to make me quiet down.

I could feel my heart racing in fear as the Normal on top of me growled quietly again, Testing to see if I would challenge him again.

Despite the fact that my neck was in his beak, I growled back, Quieter this time.

He tightened his grip on my neck, Causing a small whimper to escape me.

''Aldo, Sir, You might be hurting him'' One of the men squeaked out, His voice shaking slightly as if he was afraid to even speak to this 'Aldo' dude.

I heard a small growl from the Normal on top of me before whoever it was seemingly forced himself off of me.

I stumbled to my paws and rushed to the entrance.

''Woah there!'' I heard the woman I had fought say before her feathers first form crashed into me, Pinning me yet again.

My wide panicked eyes darted about the people I could now make out in the tent.

Yellow, Or well. . .Aldo as I now know him, Was standing back a ways from us, Back in his second form again.

''Sophia. Let him up.'' Aldo growled out, His hands clenching into fists at his sides as he spoke.

His voice was slightly ragged, As if just being near us was draining on his resolve.

''Not until I know you're not gonna pounce on him again'' The woman, Sophia growled back, His talons also digging into my wings just like Aldo's claws had done.

Aldo snarled slightly before closing his eyes tightly and forcing himself to exhale.

''Right. Right, Why don't you take him outside. . .One of our. . .One of our Council members will. . .Explain what this means to him'' Aldo muttered to Sophia as he took a step away from Sophia and I.

''Who wants to be the one to explain this to Sweetie? And who wants to stay in here and finish explaining this to me.'' Aldo asked, Turning to face the ring of men.

The ring of men glanced around at each other before all but one of them hurried over to the entrance of the tent.

One poor man hadn't hurried quickly enough, Drawing the short end of the stick per-say.

''Right, Anthony, Come explain the rest of this to me'' I heard Aldo quietly mumble as Sophie got off of me.

''Come on you, Lets go have a talk outside'' Sophie whispered to me as she got off of me.

The smell of pine was starting to blur my senses yet again, Leaving me light headed.

Before I could do something stupid, I was pushed out of the tent by Sophie.

''Let's go have a little chat kiddo'' She whispered quietly to me as the other men hurried out of the tent as well.

I growled quietly as she forced me to lay down on the grass as soon as we were a few steps away from the tent.

''Poor Anthony'' One of the circle men sighed out, Running his fingers through his bright blonde hair as he slowly sat down on the grass.

''He'll be fine, A little scared, But fine'' One of the older ones muttered as he sat down next to the blonde, The other members joined in as well sitting together on the grass.

''I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume your name Isn't Sweetie'' Sophie asked as she laid down on top of me in her first form, Keeping me pinned to the ground.

I let out a small huff, Squirming a bit under her.

''While out on that same limb, I do believe you're not going to tell me your name'' She continued before one of the men huffed in annoyance.

''He'll have to tell us his name seeing as he's going to be our Head's mate'' One of the old and balding men grumbled out, Glaring at Sophie and I.

''What.'' I growled out, My heart stuttering in my chest as I heard that.

He's joking. . .Right? Doesn't this 'Aldo' have enough concubines to fuck??

''Surprise, You're the Head's mate'' The blonde said, Sympathy tinging his fake happy voice.

I stared straight forwards at them, Uncertainty and fear twisting in my chest before a small stressed huffed laugh left me.

''Very funny, I take it I'm going to be killed or something and this is your way of having fun before then?'' I asked, My voice shaking slightly as I spoke, Speaking more to them then I had to Aldo.

This has to be some cruel joke. . .It just has to be. . . 

  ''Well, You'll be singing a different tune when he's got his dick in you'' The balding old man grumbled out coldly.

I growled quietly, Struggling in Sophie's hold again, This time way more urgently.

''That was uncalled for'' The blonde grumbled to the bald one before turning to face me.

''But he is right, You're our Head's mate'' One of the other men chimed in oh so helpfully.

''Bull, I didn't agree to this'' I hissed out, My voice sounding a lot smaller and timid then I had expected.

''Yeah, Well that ain't my proble-'' The old bald dude started to say before the tent flap opened again.

I swallowed nervously as Aldo stepped out, A frightened looking Anthony following close behind him.

Fucking hell no. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------

As I alluded to last chapter, A sex scene is coming up soon (In one or two chapters)! You'll be warned when it appears if you don't like that stuff

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen