Chapter 75: uh oh

Remember that Mpreg warning at the start of this book?

Yeah . . . Lotta pain and some vomiting this chapter . . .Also fainting :D And ~Time loss~

------------------------------

I wasn't sure what time it was when I woke up.

Wasn't even sure for a moment where I was.

All I knew, Was that I was in so very much pain.

Letting out a choked sound of agony, I curled in on myself, As if that would stop the stabbing sharp pain inside me.

I think I'm going to be sick. . .

I barely managed to heave myself up out of bed and stumble into the room with the constantly warmed tub before I was loosing what little contents my stomach held into a bucket.

No matter how much I vomited, The pain never lessened. Nor did the urge to keep heaving.

A small miserable part of my brain barely managed to wonder why my mates were here checking on me before I was too occupied with dry heaving to think.

My throat was sore and nothing but acid was coming up . . .But I still felt so sick.

What's happening? Am I . . .Am I dying?

Shakily, I wrapped my arms around my stomach pitifully, As if that would help any with the stabbing pain I felt.

Then . . .I noticed something . . .Off.

Barely managing to pull myself up out of a heap on the floor, I gave my stomach a gentle, Horrified prod.

There was something moderately solid in there.

What?

Gently - Wincing all the while -, I traced around the ever so slightly firmer item inside me.

The firm . . .Egg shaped item.

Oh.

OH!

Turning quickly, I dry heaved over the bucket, Feeling sick for a whole new reason now.

It was such a rare occurrence back home that I hadn't even thought it possible . . .Hadn't thought the herb concoction that kept such a thing from happening was needed . . .Hadn't thought- . . .Just hadn't thought.

I'm . . .I'm with child. . .

Carefully, I reached down to hold onto my stomach, The pain making so much more sense now.

Oh no I'm with child. . .

A small, Wobbly smile formed on my face as I curled up on the cold stone floor of the bathing room.

What have I done. . .

''Theo?'' A voice distantly called out as the sound of the bedroom door opening reached my ears.

Sophia. . .

''I-In here!'' I weakly shouted out, Wincing at how raw my throat was . . .And how badly I still wanted to vomit.

Tears were streaming down my face when Sophia entered the bathing room, Her look of concern turning into shock as soon as she saw me.

''Theo! Are you alright?? Have you been poisoned?'' Sophia questioned worriedly, Her shockingly cold hands instantly pressing to my forehead the moment she reached me.

I opened my mouth, About to assure her I would be fine before I felt the urge to hurl again and proceeded to curl over the bucket, Gagging as tears beaded in my eyes.