Chapter 74: Cries

More NSFW. . .Entire chapter. . .Lore picks up next chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt so full. . . Pinned between both my mates as the three of us adjusted to our current positions.

Warm breath danced across the nape of my neck, My only warning before demanding lips closed around the soft skin there, Drawing a gasped whimper from me.

Aldo proceeded to suck at the delicate skin there, Making me squirm weakly between the two of them, Drawing groans from my mates and quiet little mewls from me.

 I could have sworn I even heard Jude quietly cursing under his breath.

''Stars above, You're so tight sweetie'' Aldo murmured quietly, His voice deep with arousal.

''He's not hurt is he? He's being very quiet'' Jude questioned before I could say anything, His voice slightly strained sounding.

A small little growl left me as I shifted back ever so slightly, The feeling of being so very full slowly starting to no longer be enough.

''P-Please'' I whispered quietly, Drawing fond sounding murmurs from both my mates.

 Aldo pressed a gentle kiss to the nape of my neck before leaning slightly to the side to deliver a kiss to Jude as well.

Then. . .Without warning, He pulled almost all the way out, Drawing hitched breaths from Jude and I at the sensation.

I braced myself for him to push back in. . .

But. . .Nothing happened.

Looking back at him, I was greeted with the sight of him watching Jude and I with slight tears in his eyes.

''Ald-Oh!'' I started to call out to him only for him to push back in suddenly, Making me gasp.

The feeling of his member sliding against Jude's inside me, Pushing his organ more firmly into a spot inside me that took my breath away.

My whole body shuddered as Jude started to pull out, Dragging over that spot inside me and sending my mind into mush.

Small punched out moans left me as the two men took turns fucking into me, My eyelids fluttering closed as tension started to coil even further in my groin.

A hand gently cupped the side of my face as I struggled to breath, Turning my head until Jude and I were face to face again.

Soft kisses were then planted on my face, Contrasting greatly with the fierceness at which I was being fucked.

Moaning quietly, I nuzzled down closer to Jude, Burying my face in his neck, Inhaling his scent straight from it's source, The herbal paste I wore to dull the smells being the only thing stopping me from more or less loosing my mind.

I could feel a purr rumbling in his chest as my body became mostly boneless, My cock brushing against Jude's stomach with every thrust from the two men.

Jude nuzzled against the side of my neck, The one not baring a mark from Aldo before started to lightly suck at the unmarred skin.

A silent request.

A silent request that, Had my brains not been actively melting out of my ears, I would have been so happy to allow.

As it was though, All I could do was let out small mewled cries and burrow as close to his neck as I could.

That got a fond chuckle from Aldo before he reached forwards and grabbed onto my hair, Pulling my head back, Making me bend slightly, Allowing the two of them to hit different parts of me.

I wasn't quite so sure how to feel about this turn of events.

My brain was too mushy to think.

I wasn't feeling negative though.

Closing my eyes, I left myself in their care, Trusting the two of them to not do wrong by me as I relaxed, My mind starting to dim to the point that all I was aware of was the feelings my body was experiencing.

My chest was vibrating with a purr as Jude started to mouth along the line of my very exposed throat.

The building pressure and tension in my nether regions was nearing it's peak when Jude finally took the eager offering laid before him.

His teeth sunk into my unmarred scent gland, Sending a brief bolt of pain before it was rapidly replaced with an even further boneless, Jelly like feeling.

My vision went white around the edges as the pressure finally tipped me over the edge, Leaving me feeling loose and pleasantly foggy feeling.

Something warm and wet was spilling inside me as Aldo continued to thrust inside me and Jude gently lapped at my new mating mark.

But I wasn't aware of any of that.

My mind was pleasantly a million miles away, My body warm and encased between my two beloved men.

A moment later. . .Or maybe an eternity later, Time was unimportant to me and non-existant in my current state, Aldo fell over the edge as well, His warm seed spilling into me and mixing with Jude's.

Aldo was murmuring something to Jude and I, His voice a deep rumble as the two of them slowly slipped out of me, Making me shudder at the sensation.

There was a quiet kiss sound above me, Then two pairs of lips pressed to my forehead, Making me smile tiredly, Not bothering to open my eyes.

Someone chuckled, I suspected it was Aldo, Then said man left our mating pile.

I kind of wanted to shift back into my second form to blanket myself and Jude with my wings.

The thought had barely crossed my mind before Jude was wrapping his wings around me, So soft against my sensitive skin.

I was coming back down from where ever I had previously, Mentally been, Just in time for Aldo to rejoin us.

My breath was coming out in quiet little pants as my sweet, Yellow eyed mate gently ran a slightly damp/cool cloth over my body, Cleaning me off and cooling me down.

I started to move off of Jude to allow Aldo access to him only for the grey winged man to quietly stop me.

''Shh sweetie, You don't need to move, Just rest, You've done so good'' Aldo cooed out, Briefly grabbing onto one of my thighs and lifting it to clean off of my mate.

A small tiny part of me was worrying I had forgotten something important.

But before I could think any further, Aldo joined our little cuddle pile as I shifted into my second form.

Raising my head, I pressed a gentle kiss to Jude's closed eyelids before turning my attention to my much more awake mate.

''Go back to sleep love, I've got both of you'' Aldo murmured, His form shifting as his large grey wings covered our pile of feathers and skin.

Another purr rumbled through my chest as I drifted back to sleep.

Pleasantly boneless feeling and content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) Alright, Lore starts back up next chapter.

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen