Quietness to nosiness

January 22, 1989 Thursday night 8:45 pm

Joanie POV
I've always been a secretive child to my mother, I'm only 16 years old. I understand I'm still a child but at some point my mom just can't know things that I feel like it's important for me to handle for myself. I'm getting older and going through puberty. And yes I do go to sleep and have amazing dreams about someone that I have a crush on but it's not Marlon...... even though I've always thought he was a cutie and we both are year apart but he's just not the right one for me. My mom is very strict towards us and my mom might disagrees about my decisions because she is very protective and very responsible towards us. My mom had me at 15 years old so maybe she doesn't want me to go through the same thing that she went through. I love my mom and my sisters dearly but I have to make mistakes so I can learn from it myself..........

Janet POV
I've been working on a new album that's going to be fly as hell...... jimmy jam and terry Lewis has been helping me with my album, even though it's very hard to deal with it but I know I can do it. I hate when people compare me to my brother Michael. That's my brother for cris sake jeez....... I love my brother but damn that's just get on my damn nerves. It's not a competition............ I just want to work my way. I didn't even want to start it but my father Joseph was the one that made me have a music career. I didn't want to start off as a entertainer I wanted to start off as a actress not a singer. I love everything and I thank God that it's finally happening to me. I wonder where my big brother Michael at???.........

Katherine POV
Something is hitting me in the head lately about my baby Michael. Michael has been happy lately and he haven't told me why and I really want to know why. It's just............ I don't know what's wrong with my baby.......... Lord please tell me........ I need your help God.........

Yvette Baydon POV
Joanie and I are best friends, we always been best friends and knew each other ever since we were babies I'll say 5 years of age Is when we knew each other. We talk on the phone all the time and it's just amazing that I have a great best friend like that to talk to and go out all the time. It's been amazing and makes me feels good all the time. I did have great times with pebbles in her music video Mercedes boy. The other model girl that was in the same music video like me is dating Bobby brown because she was in his music video don't be cruel...... Bobby wanted me but she took my spot...... that's BS Right there. Ugh...........

Michael POV
Its been days since I've been thinking about Tamari... I haven't told nobody about me and Tamari because I don't want anybody to know it yet. Not my mother or my siblings..... not nobody. My baby sister Janet tried to reach out to me by calling me but I didn't want to answer it so I didn't because I didn't want to.... I know it sounds crazy but I can't tell nobody. I'm really private but I can't tell nobody because I'm not ready. Not nobody I can tell........ unless something happens........

Tamari POV
I've been tired lately........ I'm suppose to be in the studio working on my black pearls album. At first I was going to call it rhythm night but f that mess..... I changed it. I am very lonely though 😔😔. I miss Michael..... my teddy bear 🧸😔....... My midget.........

Ashley Joanie and Yasmeen communicates with each on rather they should ask their mom Tamari that they can go with Joanie tomorrow night........

Joanie: I don't think we should ask mom

Yasmeen: why not???!!!

Ashley: yeah why not jay........

Joanie: because I'm getting older and I'm the oldest so I believe we should just go tomorrow night without asking mom. I will protect y'all if anything happens.....

Ashley: well that's on you but I don't mind that but it's dangerous for real...... real.........

Yasmeen: girl......  Joanie you is crazy and irresponsible........

Joanie: okay girls I feel like since I'm getting older I shouldn't ask mom

Yasmeen: but you have too. You know how mom is........ she protects us all the time and I'm happy that she does that....... Mom is strict........

Joanie: I understand but I'm not telling mom unless I have to if something happens.......

Ashley: is your best friend Yvette Baydon going be there???? To be honest I don't like her..... it's just she gives me negative feelings and vibes about her

Joanie: (chuckles and laughs) she's okay.... I love her. You will like her soon Ashley...... you just a kid.... I know how kids are. So who agrees that we should sneak out while moms asleep and go to that party with Marlon tomorrow........

Yasmeen: (sighs) I agree

Ashley: I agree ☝️.

Joanie: alright...... let's go to bed we have school tomorrow........ goodnight everyone.

Yasmeen: goodnight

Ashley: goodnight sleepyheads

Question for everybody.

What do you think Is going to happen tomorrow for the girls.........