The Best Man I Can Be

Ashley's POV
My sisters, my niece and I went to the movies to see moms new movie that she played in which is easer.. it was a great movie but emotional at the end...I don't know but I almost cried watching it. Yasmeen didn't go with us because she was busy. There weren't a lot of people inside of the movie theater where we was at. After we were finished watching the movie eraser I notice something was wrong with Whitley...

Ashley: what the hell... Joanie?!!

Joanie: what??

Ashley: Whitley's purple!! Is she allergic to something that we don't know about??

Joanie: what?! No, she's okay... she's hot... she's sweating up in here...

Ashley: girl that's not normal!! Whitley!!

Tania: what's going on??....

Marcia: I'm scared... can we please go home with mommy??

Ashley: honey, we can't...

Joanie: girl... she's fine... okay chill the fuck out...

Ashley: don't tell me to chill!! If something happens to her it's all your fault!! Remember that!!  If you think she's fine well why she's not saying anything?!  Whitley!!! Oh my god... she passed out!! (Touches Whitley's chest) she's not breathing!!

Joanie: what?? (Gasp) oh my god!! (Screams) help!! Somethings wrong with my baby!! Help!! Somebody please!  (Grabs Whitley as she runs out of the theater ) help me!! (Screams) call 911 (grabs a cell phone across the food station and dials 911) help!! My daughter Whitley is not breathing!! I don't know what caused her not to breath again!! Hurry!! Oh my god!!!

Ambulance arrives and enters the movie theater

Joanie: help!! I'm right here!! My baby's not breathing!!

Ashley's POV
My sisters and I saw everything what the ambulance people were doing... we watched them doing CPR on Whitley... I became very numb because Whitley didn't wake up and I saw Joanie breaking down uncontrollably... they've tried to bring Whitley back more than 10 times... it took them 35 minutes to try to bring Whitley back... Whitley didn't make it through... I'll never forget that moment... neither did my twin sisters. Once they put the white sheets over her Joanie flipped on me about what I said to her before everything collapsed right in front of our eyes... she was screaming at me and said really bad things about me...we both got into it because her words hurt me really bad...I've never thought she would change like that... she turned into a straight demon

Joanie: I blame you!!

Ashley: Me??

Joanie: yeah you bitch!! You prevented this!! You said if something was to ever happen with my child it'll be my fault!! You did this...

Ashley: okay, and?.... So what?! Because you knew something was wrong with your daughter and you just ignored the signs.... Maybe if you asked for help sooner Whitley would still be here!! And that's that....

Joanie: bitch!! I'll beat your ass if you say that again....

One person: woman you need to calm down...

Joanie: how the fuck I'm gonna calm down bitch?!! I just lost my child!! My second child!! (Breaks down) I should have never came back to moms house....

Ashley: what does that have to do with this?? Make it make sense girl!

Joanie: fuck you bitch and your future children!!

Ashley: oh wow..

Joanie: yeah bitch!! Fuck you!!

Ashley: fuck you too bitch!! That's why karma is getting you right now...