Ain't no way.....

April 15, 1989 Thursday 12:55 pm

Joanie POV
After I was out of the hospital I just didn't feel right, the dream that I dreamt felt like it actually happened.... But anyway I want to change the subject.... My moms pregnant with Michaels baby and I want to obey my mother again instead of being a fast tail girl..... I can't be like that anymore and besides my mom just continue to finish her black pearls album. She's still not finish with that album but she's almost.... I believe that it's going be released somewhere around Aug or Sep but she's still going be pregnant until October or November..... nobody doesn't know that my moms pregnant except for me my sisters Michael, grandma and Yvette. But everybody going find out soon or later...... and the fans doesn't even know!!! Oh god!! And idk what my moms gonna do... and Yasmeen and Marlon dating for real but in the dream I was dating him it's a twist...... am I the one that likes him or Yasmeen but deep down inside it's....... Me...... I guess..... damn it!!

Michael POV
I still can't believe that I'm going to be a father...... but I believe in marriage then children sigh I don't know if I should propose to Tamari but soon or later I know that I will..... in Definitely not going to wait until our children comes out..... that's definitely not going to happen.... At all...... my mother and my family doesn't know...... what I'm going do...... my babies......

Tamari POV
Sigh pregnant again..... something just doesn't feel right of me being pregnant...... I just started to finish up my new album coming up but I'm still not finished...... the music videos I've been finished with that but anyway my kids are at home eating pizza after school because it was a early release day so that's a great thing and my moms been freaking out like crazy..... still she won't stop 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Jayne: oh my goodness..... sweetheart Michael didn't even married you yet

Tamari: mom I understand that

Jayne: no you don't okay because when you had the girls you was married

Tamari: to a psychopath that's in jail!!!

Jayne:(sighs) I understand.... I'll calm down...... sweetie you can't just have this baby without Michael marrying you.... And besides you still not finish with your new album that's going blow up in the charts like crazy.... You sold and broke 230 million records or maybe even more!!! You have more than 20 single records in every charts..... I forgot about your debut album...... and Michael he's gigantic!!! He's huge now!!! The greatest entertainer ever!!! Everybody is influenced by you like Madonna, Whitney Houston, prince, Bobby brown, your daughters, Aretha Franklin, vanilla ice, James brown, Paula Abdul, Sade, Michaels sister Janet, Michael too, and there's going be more that's going be influenced by you soon in the future.... You been in the industry ever since you was a little girl.... Your second album which is call born this way you sold like 35 million records in the US. And your third album good god of almighty I can't talk about that one!!!

Tamari: mom...

Jayne: sigh sorry baby.... I know during those past years in your childhood I messed up because I wasn't thinking about you and your sisters..... it still hunts me to this day and I just want the best you y'all you know.....

Tamari: yeah I know.....

Jayne: have you went up to the hospital....

Tamari: yeah..... I'm 13 weeks pregnant

Jayne: oh my god!!!!

Tamari: mom

Jayne: do you and Michael

Tamari: mom!!

Jayne: okay.... Okay... I'm sorry..... sigh so you 3 months pregnant right

Tamari: yeah