The Snakes At Neverland Part 2

Yvette POV-April 5th 1993.
Tamari called me last night to tell me that she's going to be gone because of her tour but she's still going to pay the house bills for me. I don't have to work because Tamari is paying my house bills. I know that sounds crazy but she doesn't mind. She also told me everything that happened between her and Michael. I hope and pray that they get back together and figure some things out. It seems like ever since Jayne died Michael and Tamari marriage has been falling apart. The same thing with prince and Sheila e, they just gotten divorce days ago, not too long ago though. Maybe if Jayne came clean and admitted to her children that she was sorry and how much she affected their lives maybe they would have been there for her. They would have been there on her side. Justice recovered. I'm not sure about Tamari and Sheila recovered a lot but Things been collapsing. God will always be with us no matter what happens. Lord help us all.

Latoya POV-April 5th 1993.
I woke up suspicious. I had a dream that Michael was falsely accused of something that he did not do due to money and the chandlers family was in on it and some lady too. I don't know the lady's name but she was very young and looked like an obsessed fan of my brother. In the dream Michael life was turned upside down and the whole world found out. The first person I called was my mother. I told her everything that I dreamt of. My mother came to my house and we had an discussion. My mother told me something that I didn't know about.

Katherine: hey darling, what happened

Latoya: mother you won't believe what I dreamt last night...

Katherine: what did you dream honey?..

Latoya: I dreamt that Michael was falsely accused of child abuse and the chandlers family was involved. June chandler and her husband told their son Jordan Chandler to tell the whole world that Michael molested him. In the dream they did that because of money.... They want Michaels money and they believed that would be the only way for them to get Michaels money. Mother, God is trying to tell us something....

Katherine: oh honey, God is trying to tell us something because Tamari told me before she left to go to her world tour that she tried to warn Michael about that family and Michael didn't believe her

Latoya: oh no...

Katherine: they gotten into a fight last week ago and it gotten so bad that Michael kicked tamari out of her own house. The kids are with her now. They had to sleep in her car on that same day when they gotten into a huge fight until Janet found them the next day and welcome them to her house until tamari Covergirl world tour was coming up till now. Today is her first day of her Covergirl world tour. She's at London performing live right now.

Latoya: oh man. That's crazy I didn't know about that... oh man... I don't understand why Michael didn't believe her and on top of that he kicked her out of her own house and the fact that the girls went with tamari and... (sighs) this is crazy mother.... I don't understand. Did god gave you signs of the chandlers family?.

Katherine: well, today I talked to Michael and he's still living at tamari's house. I saw the chandlers family at her house too with Michael today

Latoya gasp

Katherine: yeah... I didn't want to tell tamari

Latoya: mother you should have.... Mother!

Katherine: Latoya, I know... I'm not street smart... (scoffs)

Latoya: mother, you should have told Tamari because that's her house. They could have stole something... they could have did some sneaky stuff while Michael was downstairs or didn't even know. I'm tired mother. This is very suspicious. Something bad is gonna happen to Michael. I need to talk to Michael too because he's need to know about this... definitely right now...