The Days Are Coming

Tamari: I have cancer.... I got cancer mike...(tears runs down her face)

Michael: how did this happened? What- I thought everything was going to turn out okay after what we went through together like-(breaks down) I don't wanna loose you Barbie

Tamari: oh Michael...(hugs Michael) I don't wanna loose you either Michael

Michael breaks down uncontrollably

Michael: please don't leave me Barbie.... I'm so sorry.... Oh god no....... No..... this can't be real.....

Tamari: it's real honey.... It's real. Our kids already knows. They're depress too Michael.

Michael: I can't raise our children without you...

Tamari: you won't. Don't think that way.

Michael: tamari, how-(wipes his tears) how did you get cancer anyway?

Tamari: do you remember the times when I use to smoke them pipes when we were teenagers. You know the big pipes I use to smoke with. Then I was smoking cigarettes for a while but I stoped. And I used to eat food from the microwave instead of putting it in the oven.

Michael: damn... yeah I remember those times. How did you tell our children?

Tamari sighs

Tamari: well, Ashley was with me when I found out because she went with me to the hospital. I remember Ashley breaking down crying so hard.... So hard I hold her as tight as I could. Then when we came back home the girls asked me what happened. (Sighs) I told them and they.... Oh my god... they screamed once I told them. I hugged all of them at once. The girls couldn't stop screaming..(voice cracks). They couldn't- they asked me will I die... i didn't answer their question because I knew the answer.

Michael: what's the answer?

Tamari looks at Michael

Tamari: I'm not gonna make it this time Michael... there's no cure... I'm sorry Michael...

Michael hugs Tamari

Tamari: oh god.... (Coughs) but it's not contagious. Of course it's not. I love you Michael...

Michael: I love you too Tamariyah. Don't worry.... We're gonna get through this okay? (Rubs tamari's back)

Tamari sighs

Tamari: (voice cracks) okay....(hugs Michael tight)

Michael's POV
I had to hold Tamari. I felt her shaking once I hold her. I kissed her forehead then I kissed both of her cheek bones. Tamari's tears was still running down her face. I wiped them off her face gently. At some point I knew God planes were taking Tamari soon. I had that feeling but I didn't want to believe it. I can't imagine what our kids going through. She also told me that she's going to be on tour in October for her new album she released this year. Tamari told me that she has to eat healthy and get right with God. I agreed with her. She also told me that she has to go back and forth to the hospital for treatments. We both are trying to stay strong for this time. We have to.

July 19, 2005
Tamari's POV
I've been eating healthy foods for my health and for my upcoming world tour. My kids has been a great help because they decided to eat healthy foods with me. Ashley made sure I ate all of my food because sometimes I would loose my appetite all of the sudden for no reason. We exercised everyday. I just went back to the hospital yesterday, the 15th, and the 17th of July. Then I have to go back again tomorrow. We have been going to a lot of awards like BET, Billboard awards, World Music Awards, BMI, and many more. I did win a lot of awards throughout the 2000's. A lot of awards did a tribute to me and my legacy. I did see my long time friends who are artists, and actors, and actress who has been In show business like me. Most of my friends toured with me since the beginning of my career around the 60's. Michael did check up on me to make sure that me and our children were okay. I looked more healthy throughout the days. I gained weight and looked more healthy but I still have cancer. My hair was still falling out terribly. It was so bad that I had to wear wigs around people. I really miss my red hair. I lost most of my hair but still had some. My edges were completely gone. That's how bad it is. It's very difficult to stay strong but there's people who love me like my children, Michael, my fans, and God.  Joanie is still not my child and she doesn't love me anymore and to be honest I don't love her as much as I used to. But as long I have them besides Joanie then I'll be okay.